EFW report on Hertha-Union

• Nice article!
    As i can see, you had fun!

The atmosphere was nearly like in UK, wasn it? ;) :P

Next time you have to see a match in our "Alte Försterei!"
    British people are welcome. :schal:

Union heißt: Mitmachen, gemeinsam alles geben, in schwierigen Zeiten zueinander stehen, dicht an dicht und jede Bierdusche mit einem Lächeln zu empfangen, niemals das Stadion vor Apfiff zu verlassen und voller Stolz nach jedem Spiel die heiserne Stimme bereits für das nächste Spiel vorzubereiten.

• I met the lads from EFW at the weekend, and they were at the derby game. They wrote a report which can be seen here.

Check it out for a English fan's view on the game and the clubs.

Cheers Dave, sums it up nicely eh? Although I'm very disappointed about Hucknall being there..... the tosser. The only decent thing he ever did was ponying up some money for blood and fire records (the greatest reggae reissue label ever) and he let them go to the wall in the end.
    Never mind though, some nice photo's too.... IIt really was that special. The hangover has only just gone.

• Reklame:
  • Go see Bristol Rovers, FC United of Manchester, Heart of Midlothian, Aberdeen for good atmospheres.

Germany is 1000x better though. Jammy is right, those days are over.

• Is there still any good atmosphere in the uk?
    I think that's history.

I was just going to say! A bit like Seating killed the football star!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Go see Bristol Rovers, FC United of Manchester, Heart of Midlothian, Aberdeen for good atmospheres.

Germany is 1000x better though. Jammy is right, those days are over.

Aberdeen and Hearts? Really? Wouldnt have thought that!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Reklame:
  • Away fans usually do outsing home support in The UK and Ireland!
    You went to an SPL game? You poor bastard :D :D :D

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• To be honest the atmosphere was not so bad.

Tynecastle itself is a beautiful stadium. Typically british as we Germans would say. :evil:

I wouldnt know a typical British stadium :D :D :D

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Next time you have to see a match in our "Alte Försterei!"
    British people are welcome. :schal:

And EFW did indeed come back for the Osnabrück match last week - read all about it on here:
    http://europeanfootballweekend…rlin-v-vfl-osnabruck.html

For the next one vs. 1860, we'll be in the away end for a change.
    That's because 'Sechzig' are my team - but if you hear anyone speak a mix of English/Bavarian/Flemish around Tanke/Abseitsfalle/Hauptmann - that'll be us. Join us for a beer!

• Reklame: