• My new piece about the duisburg game is here now

Union were excellent. Tusch back in form, olk looking class and defenders that seemed to know what they are doing. Hats off too to Höttecke for, at least one, great save. He still looks dodgy on crosses though. What did we all think? And predictions for friday? I say 3-1 Union. Kolk x 2, Mosquera.

• Nice article, as usual.

May I ask you how many people you reach with your site? I mean, how many page impressions do you have on average per article about Union?
    Would be nice to know, how many guys abroad read about our beloved club. :D

• Cheers Arekone,

I dont know numbers, because its pretty new (and I just do it from home and don't really ask) but I believe its quite a lot. Theres been a couple (the derby piece etc) that had thousands of hits. The Guardian linked to us too, so that was pretty good, but I think there's a lot of interest in Eisern frm the UK. People are desparate to hear about clubs like this!

And Friday? maybe it's time for the ausländers to meet up and have a pint? Come on gents....

• You should set up a google counter or use Google Analytics!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!