Beiträge von PK-35/Finland

pk35 hat übrigens eine interessante geschichte; wurde in der stadt wyborg gegründet, die - neben anderem - später von russland annektiert wurde.

anteeksi - off topic.

EISERN

Yes this is true (google translate help me). And if you check roster so PK-35 is trying to do history again, Manager Shefki Kuqi (who has great contacts) has bring lot of Spanish and even Argentina players to Finland. And PK-35 plays Spanish style football in Finland and this is totally something else what we have seen early ;) But unfortunately all are following boring ice-hockey here and football matches are played almost empty Stadiums :(

Thanks kibitzer! I really hope that you are "the man" ;)

Thanks to You Bockbeinig and Matar!

Oh, I didn't recognize that almost all tickets are reserved already now. But I will try my luck and try to poll this website daily!

But if I am so unlucky that I am leaving without ticket so do you know that if Berlin area is some lower level football match between 12-16.5? My junior is waiting so much to see football match and some junior match can be then our back-up plan. I have about twenty years ago learnt 2 years 'Deutch ist da' book at school but I need to say that I don't understand anything to your language anymore and then information is really hard to find. ?(

Hi,

Greetings from Finland! :mann:

I have always been a big fan of Germany Football. My first superhero was Mr J.Klinsmann ;)

Now I am coming to watch my first ever live football match in Germany and you are the chosen one, Union Berlin!

I take with me my own football star (7 years old player from PK-35) and this will cause some questions which I need some advices from experts.

Match which we are coming to see is mid of May (Union Berlin - Freiburg).

1. Is it possible to buy tickets beforehand somewhere? We are arriving to Berlin already 12.5.
    2. Are you guys so loud that kid need some hearing protection :/ . You probably know that football culture is little bit different in Finland. For example PK-35 plays highest level football and average attendance is about 1500 and almost all sit down in silence ;(
    3. How many hours beforehand we need to arrive Stadium?
    4. Do you have fanshop somewhere?
    5. Is it possible that Stadium will be sold out? I don't want to disappoint!

What else we need to know beforehand? I love idea that my son want to come other time also to see real football! :schal: :wurst: :beer