Union Berlin in nutshell

• Hi,

Greetings from Finland! :mann:

I have always been a big fan of Germany Football. My first superhero was Mr J.Klinsmann ;)

Now I am coming to watch my first ever live football match in Germany and you are the chosen one, Union Berlin!

I take with me my own football star (7 years old player from PK-35) and this will cause some questions which I need some advices from experts.

Match which we are coming to see is mid of May (Union Berlin - Freiburg).

1. Is it possible to buy tickets beforehand somewhere? We are arriving to Berlin already 12.5.
    2. Are you guys so loud that kid need some hearing protection :/ . You probably know that football culture is little bit different in Finland. For example PK-35 plays highest level football and average attendance is about 1500 and almost all sit down in silence ;(
    3. How many hours beforehand we need to arrive Stadium?
    4. Do you have fanshop somewhere?
    5. Is it possible that Stadium will be sold out? I don't want to disappoint!

What else we need to know beforehand? I love idea that my son want to come other time also to see real football! :schal: :wurst: :beer

• Hope I can help...

1. Is it possible to buy tickets beforehand somewhere? We are arriving to Berlin already 12.5.

At the moment the tickets are only available for season ticket holders and members. It looks like everything is sold out apart from one small section next to the away fans. I would not be surprised if that part sells out before the tickets go on general sale.

2. Are you guys so loud that kid need some hearing protection
    . You probably know that football culture is little bit different in
    Finland. For example PK-35 plays highest level football and average
    attendance is about 1500 and almost all sit down in silence

It can be loud but there are only tickets left for Section 4 and it is not as loud there. That said, I bring my friend sometimes with his five year old boy into Waldseite and it is much louder there. He never complains!

Get there an hour before I would say.

Yes, by the entrance between Section 1 and 2. There are also smaller shops around the stadium.

To be honest, I think it will be sold out. Sorry to bring bad news.

Hope you can mange it though. Keep checking the website. You might get lucky.

• Hei ja tervetuloa Union Saksassa,

Either you use the online system to get them in beforehand OR you join up the official ticketcenter as soon as possible (which is located close to the stadion. On matchday it will be tough getting two tickets.

2. Are you guys so loud that kid need some hearing protection
    . You probably know that football culture is little bit different in
    Finland. For example PK-35 plays highest level football and average
    attendance is about 1500 and almost all sit down in silence

Depends on where you want to settle down. If you may get tickets for sector 2 a hearing prot. is recommended. In sector 3 as well .. depends on the match ;). Sector 4 is a more calm section of the stadion.

Recommended is about 1 hour before the match if you don't know the location.

It is close by the trainstation Köpenick (Elknerplatz).

Unfortunately it is highly possible. It's the last game at home for the season.

Best regards :)

• Thanks to You Bockbeinig and Matar!

Oh, I didn't recognize that almost all tickets are reserved already now. But I will try my luck and try to poll this website daily!

But if I am so unlucky that I am leaving without ticket so do you know that if Berlin area is some lower level football match between 12-16.5? My junior is waiting so much to see football match and some junior match can be then our back-up plan. I have about twenty years ago learnt 2 years 'Deutch ist da' book at school but I need to say that I don't understand anything to your language anymore and then information is really hard to find. ?(

• Reklame:
  • pk35 hat übrigens eine interessante geschichte; wurde in der stadt wyborg gegründet, die - neben anderem - später von russland annektiert wurde.

anteeksi - off topic.

EISERN

Nach 20 Jahren sage ich dem Unionforum "Lebewohl". Ein Ort, wo sich manisch auskotzende Hater alle anderen Diskussionen überlagern, die sich auch nicht zu schade sind, mit Stasi-Methoden gegen Leute vorzugehen, die eine andere Meinung haben, ist nicht (mehr) mein Ort.

• pk35 hat übrigens eine interessante geschichte; wurde in der stadt wyborg gegründet, die - neben anderem - später von russland annektiert wurde.

anteeksi - off topic.

EISERN

Yes this is true (google translate help me). And if you check roster so PK-35 is trying to do history again, Manager Shefki Kuqi (who has great contacts) has bring lot of Spanish and even Argentina players to Finland. And PK-35 plays Spanish style football in Finland and this is totally something else what we have seen early ;) But unfortunately all are following boring ice-hockey here and football matches are played almost empty Stadiums :(

Thanks kibitzer! I really hope that you are "the man" ;)

• Reklame:
  • Werd ich morgen oder übermorgen machen!!!

Noch können Unioner für Sektor 4 im Internet Karten ordern, 15€, ich habe zwei gerade erfolgreich ausgedruckt...

„Du kannst jeden belügen, aber nicht die Fans.

Es war mir eine Ehre, danke für die Anerkennung.“

Damir Kreilach

Geht nicht, gibt´s nicht!

• Reklame:
  • I am more than happy if somebody can help me to get tickets in advance!

Google translate:
    Ich bin mehr als glücklich, wenn jemand kann mir helfen, Tickets im Voraus zu bekommen!

Hello PK-35,
    you have a personal Message from me and my daughter! ( you can read it on the top of the site at "Konversations")
    My daughter will translate everything, so if you have a problem or a question, feel free to send me a message!

• Ick bin ja mal gespannt, wie es meinen finnischen Freunden gefallen hat. :schal:
    Sehr nett und sympathisch Papa und Sohn. Das erste Mal in Deutschland und dann gleich zu uns. :thumbup: Werde morgen mal nachfragen!

• Reklame: