• Anyone use the English section anymore? Lost touch with Union over the past year. Anyone have a quick snapshot of what Ive missed? :thumbup:

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• u missed myriads of political discussions but concernin fcub everything is unchanged, that means right. :-)))

EISERN

Nach 20 Jahren sage ich dem Unionforum "Lebewohl". Ein Ort, wo sich manisch auskotzende Hater alle anderen Diskussionen überlagern, die sich auch nicht zu schade sind, mit Stasi-Methoden gegen Leute vorzugehen, die eine andere Meinung haben, ist nicht (mehr) mein Ort.

• this year we started earlier with our strong finish... :)

EISERN

Nach 20 Jahren sage ich dem Unionforum "Lebewohl". Ein Ort, wo sich manisch auskotzende Hater alle anderen Diskussionen überlagern, die sich auch nicht zu schade sind, mit Stasi-Methoden gegen Leute vorzugehen, die eine andere Meinung haben, ist nicht (mehr) mein Ort.

• So at end of season you finish with your usual slow start? :schal:

Is that big guy who sold the beer outside grounds Frank still about?

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Reklame:
  • we hope, that the last five or ten matches in the season will not be important anymore... :-)))

EISERN

• Sounds like a proper plan! The time has come to send the immortal words "Fuck you" to HBSC!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• celebrating the union is more fun than fucking grumpy old ladies... :-)))

EISERN

• Reklame:
  • Our new manager seems to fit the club like a glove (except for the fact that he is not a fan of standing upright during pressers but rather sitting on his arse) and after the recent two victories spirits are as high as it gets. The team plays with confidence created by success on the pitch and a proper tactical plan in mind. So, believe it or not, promotion this season doesn't seem entirely unlikely at this early point.

• if u type "grumpy hertha" at google somethin interesting is offered:

seems, that googles software is more sophisticated than most people think... :-)))

EISERN

• Cheers lads, seems like an exciting time to be an Unioner

Actually not. The exciting times, at least for me, took place when there were all this challenges to keep your club alive. Now, it is more about "reaping the rewards" of these years. Eventually, there are people leading the club, who actually know what they are doing and how to manage this particular club and it's supporters.

• It seems to be a much different club now to when I first went to an Union play (Mainz 2002-03) Hopefully those bad years are gone for good

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame:
  • It seems to be a much different club now to when I first went to an Union play (Mainz 2002-03) Hopefully those bad years are gone for good

It definitley is. And it is very convinient to not worry about the club too much. Personally, I am afraid you need to experience a relegation or some financial turmoil to keep the spirit alive and to shape the supporting people. People of course forget where we are from and behaving as such supporters we used to hate when playing in the 3rd or 4th league.

However, still the greatest football club you can visit ;)

• Yeah it seems to me that lots of outside supporters see Union as a cool team to support, similar to the praise St Pauli get outside of Germany from the Bigot Brothers in Glasgow. I hope too much hasnt changed, its been 7/8 years now since Ive been to a game. I need to get back soon.

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• You should, most things changes drasticially, money around, proper football is played, .... still, somehow the working class soul feels preserved to some extent. Did you experienced the new stadium already?