Bristol Rovers attending the FC Union 4 Karlsruhe 0 game.

• Hi - I am a Bristol Rovers fan and visited FC Union for the Karlsruhe game. Me and my son were wearing the famous blue and white quarters and got a lot of very confused looks walking through the home end (as obviously Karlsruhe also play in blue). We were at the Union Tanke before the game - then stood in Section 4 - next to the away fans.
    A big thank you to the Union fans who made us so welcome. We were taken for drinks in the Bierstübchen Hauptmann afterwards and celebrated the victory over a poor Karlsruhe side.
    FC Union - Best of luck for the future. Bundesliga 1 next year!
    FC Union - a proper football club. No plastic fans and a proper stadium with terraces (where you can have a beer!). Great atmosphere.
    "Eisern Union" and "Up the Gas".

• is it regular, that bt broadcasts the mondays-match of the secon german bundesliga?

EISERN

Nach 20 Jahren sage ich dem Unionforum "Lebewohl". Ein Ort, wo sich manisch auskotzende Hater alle anderen Diskussionen überlagern, die sich auch nicht zu schade sind, mit Stasi-Methoden gegen Leute vorzugehen, die eine andere Meinung haben, ist nicht (mehr) mein Ort.

• I would say very unusual for Bundesliga 2 to be shown live in England. Not sure if it's new for this season maybe. Up The Gas.

If you join a betting site and make a deposit you can find most matches are streamed live. I;ve got bet365.....it's a small picture on the laptop (works better on a tablet) and there's no commentary. It comes on "live in play".

Can sometimes pick foreign streams up via the Mobdro app.

• Reklame:
  • bt isnt a betting site, isnt it?

IRONY

Nach 20 Jahren sage ich dem Unionforum "Lebewohl". Ein Ort, wo sich manisch auskotzende Hater alle anderen Diskussionen überlagern, die sich auch nicht zu schade sind, mit Stasi-Methoden gegen Leute vorzugehen, die eine andere Meinung haben, ist nicht (mehr) mein Ort.

• IRONY OFF :crazy

• Reklame:
  • I foretell the future! You heard it here first.
    FC Union Berlin to get promoted to Bundesliga 1 for the first time ever and Bristol Rovers achieving a third successive promotion (which has never been done in the history if the top echelons of English football).
    Eisern Union and Up The Gas.