Scotland versus Union Berlin Fans

• I am from Scotland and a group of us are travelling to Berlin in April 2017.

We wish to come to support Union Berlin verus Kaiserslautern.We are also keen to play some football, possibly in the morning before the big match. Do Union have a fans team who would be interested in playing a Scottish team?

Just for fun, a friendly match and we can enjoy some beer afterwards.We also won't be a very good team!Please get in touch if anyone thinks they can help us organise this.

Thank you.
    Martin

• Hey Martin, our Fanclub ( it's called FC Fluegender Koffer ) is always interessted in playing friendly-matches "against" other lads - I'll ask our members and give you an answer asap....think we can also help you and yourie group getting the tickets for the Game against Kaiserslautern.
    TTYS and Eisern!

Phil

• Reklame:
  • Hey Martin,

talked to our guys...so the friendly-match is nearly save...we'll try to get one of the fields next to the stadium ( including changerooms )...we are playing on a half-field ( hope that's okay for you ).
    We also have the possibility to preorder your tickets for the game ( so you'll have your tickets save and only have to pay the price to us at the gameday )
    You'll find further Information about our fan-league on and about our fanclub on

Cheers!

Ask all your questions I try to answer them in time ;)

• Right...we only use the half of a normal field. The goals are also a bit smaller...normally we play with 6 fieldplayer and a goalkeeper. The Distance is 90 minutes ( separated in two halfs ) and you can change players at every time and as often as you like...