Where can I buy a union berlin shirt outside of Berlin?

• Greetings,

As a fan from the United Kingdom, i am interested in purchasing a Union replica. However, everywhere I look is very expensive (often over £70, which is v. expensive considering a Huddersfield home shirt is £40!) - to get my hands on one of the kits, would it be advisable to wait until the end of the season to get one cheap? Also is anyone aware of the shipping costs to the united kingdom?

Danke! :)

• Usually they get cheaper at the end of the season but then you have to be quick otherwise only the very small and veeery big sizes will be left. :D

unfortunately i can't say anything about shipping costs to the uk but i found a jersey at amazon.com for about £60 and it looks like the shop is located in the uk, maybe that's something for you?

• Usually they get cheaper at the end of the season but then you have to be quick otherwise only the very small and veeery big sizes will be left. :D

unfortunately i can't say anything about shipping costs to the uk but i found a jersey at amazon.com for about £60 and it looks like the shop is located in the uk, maybe that's something for you?

thank you, Liam! I found the away shirt for a reasonable £30, but i would much prefer the red kit! We shall see what materialises towards the end of the season! :D

• Reklame:
  • Reklame:
  • Agh! I couldn't help myself! I've just purchased the away shirt, £30 is a great price! :D

I will post a picture when it arrives!! :)

It is a lot cheaper to get into the stadium here but, for some reason, shirts are more expensive.

There are home shirts from last season for 30 Euro on the official website though and shirts from this season for 60 Euro. Check the link for the stuff on sale.

They recommend getting a size bigger than normal for the shirts.

The postage costs could be a bit though. Probably better to buy a scarf, cap, some badges, a couple of t-shirts and a flag whilst you are at it that way you can save on the postage!

• The cheapest way to get a shirt is but many of the shirts are worn. For original things the above-mentioned onlineshop unions offers itself.

The third way is .

5.2:11

2:1-09-2014

Ich spreche fließend ironisch und das mit sarkastischem Akzent.

Bitte nicht knuddeln, ich habe Liebkose-Intoleranz

• If you purchase the "macron-shirt" you defenitely have to choose one size bigger!
    And if you want to have a special one or other merch-article, just send me a PN, I will organize the "delivery" to you!