Union Supporters Club Scotland

• Hi everyone,

We have been active on twitter now for quite some time, but we have only joined the forums in the last few minutes. We have set up an Union Berlin Supporters Club based in Scotland, for the Scottish Unioner and Exil-Unioner in Scotland.

At the moment there are two of us who run the account, but a few people have expressed an interest in becoming members - which is free!!

I, the founder, have personally been a fan of Union for around five years now, after falling in love with Berlin, and have had a season ticket for the past two years (this will be my third season).

I stand in Sektor 2, and am looking forward to interacting with you all over the next while.

Follow us on twitter @EisernSchott in the meantime.

UNVEU :schal:

• Hi guys,

I'm a Scot currently living in Berlin and try to make as many Union games as possible, although I'm not there for every one. Would be great to meet up for a pint at some point in the Alte Försterei

• Hi Scots, that's cool you choose "Union Berlin" for visiting football matches in Berlin :thumbup: Just drop a line when you going to. I'm almost every match there. A good point for a pint meet up could be at the entrance "Bierkasse" :beer

• Reklame: