English speaking section

• :rofl:
    gleiche Auswirkungen bei Deutsch/Du German(Informal) versus Deutsch German

nu wees ick, dass Andre sich gerne mit Sie vom Programm ansprechen lässt ( dessen Geburtstagsfrederöffnung für Jimmy Hoge konnte ich nämlich auch erst lesen/finden, als ich alle (inkl Deutsch) Häkchen gesetzt habe)

ob einer der mod/admin diesenen fred hier jetzt auch noch finden?

• Ok I have the board profile in English, that is ok (I would prefer Irish but..ha) My problem is I cannot understand all posts, I would like to, I would be here more often if I could, is it possible to open a small section for us? Yes there may not be any foreign supporters but you dont know this because there is no section. Most football clubs in Europe have an English speaking section. If I could I would never speak English :D :D but I must so please help!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Reklame:
  • Ah but as of October 4th all debts are repaid yes?? :thumbup: :beer

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Ups. Ich wunderte mich schon warum hier keiner mehr schrieb. Diese Einstellung ist mehr als ärgerlich und außerdem total unnütz.

kibitzer: Ich weiß was er will, nur scheint keiner der Mods willens englische Beleidigungen, Werbung oder Urheberrechtsverletzungen zu erkennen, die damit vielleicht einhergehen würden. Es bleibt nunmal ein Forum dass nie für englischsprachige Gäste gedacht war und ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob es dieses überhaupt leisten will oder sollte. Gegen englische Fragen in den "normalen" Threads hat aber noch nie einer was gesagt.

noch 15 Punkte bis zum FC Sankt Pauli von 1910

Der 1. FC Union ist der erfolgreichste Verein mit 5 oder weniger Bundesligajahren.

• Reklame:
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Ich weiß was er will, nur scheint keiner der Mods willens englische Beleidigungen, Werbung oder Urheberrechtsverletzungen zu erkennen, die damit vielleicht einhergehen würden. Es bleibt nunmal ein Forum dass nie für englischsprachige Gäste gedacht war und ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob es dieses überhaupt leisten will oder sollte. Gegen englische Fragen in den "normalen" Threads hat aber noch nie einer was gesagt.

Give us a minute! We think about it, ok?

• Ups. Ich wunderte mich schon warum hier keiner mehr schrieb. Diese Einstellung ist mehr als ärgerlich und außerdem total unnütz.

kibitzer: Ich weiß was er will, nur scheint keiner der Mods willens englische Beleidigungen, Werbung oder Urheberrechtsverletzungen zu erkennen, die damit vielleicht einhergehen würden. Es bleibt nunmal ein Forum dass nie für englischsprachige Gäste gedacht war und ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob es dieses überhaupt leisten will oder sollte. Gegen englische Fragen in den "normalen" Threads hat aber noch nie einer was gesagt.

Thats a bit unfair! People here do speak good English, I have spoken to them, people can keep an eye on something "Verboten". Sweet Jesus you sound like you are stuck in 1900s Ireland! :dash

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• don't worry irish.
    unfurtunately those oldfashioned types of mind's like this one you mentioned above damages the atmosphere here for years now and i feel (wearily at this point, declared) they're the actual rulers here. the image of the unioners in general is even much better, you know! :)
    it seemes to me it makes no sense for one penny to think about this foro, anymore.
    some of this babbits and pigheads want to stuck in their poor attitude for lifetime.
    so let's have further conversation and fun in the approved tune we dit before.
    just let us make the most of this situation, we can't change.

• I always get my way friend, its just a matter of time! :thumbup: :D :D :D :D
    I also assume some people wont like me here because Im not German but I love Union, I have great memories of Union and Berlin so nothing will change that even if I can tell when some people do not like change. I arrived in Berlin in 2002 as an Auslander but I left as a brother! :thumbup: :D :D :beer EISERN UNION! :schal:

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame:
  • i think they've got neither something against you aspecially nor against abroad people in general. they just against changes, universal... ;)
    take it easy buddy.
    some day we'll find a place to talk to. by any chance even here. who knows? :schal:

• Thats a bit unfair! People here do speak good English, I have spoken to them, people can keep an eye on something "Verboten". Sweet Jesus you sound like you are stuck in 1900s Ireland! :dash

Seems to me the first misunderstanding caused by Google-translater. Stuck in 1900? What do you think I wrote Irish Unioner? And what is unfair?

noch 15 Punkte bis zum FC Sankt Pauli von 1910

Der 1. FC Union ist der erfolgreichste Verein mit 5 oder weniger Bundesligajahren.

• Ok one thing you need to know is dont take me too seriously, secondly I was speaking about the forum not wanting to have an English section, thsi is the problem Google Translator causes.

This is what it said you wrote "It remains nunmal a forum that was never intended for English speaking guests and I'm not sure if it ever wants to do this or should"

This is why I say 1900s Ireland ( a very backward time for us), This is the year 2010, you should embrace new ideas, new cultures and new people.
    if this is not your point it proves that Google Translator does not work and an English section where I can ask questions and not bother German speaking people. Its not too much to ask is it? Its time to move with the year 2010! Embrace it my friend! :beer

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame: