English speaking section

• I think I hit the wrong button there, I may have posted in report by mistake, mods please ignore that! :dash :dash

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• I'd warmly welcome an English section thus many supporters of our team come from various countries. When I used to live in Irland I met a lot of lads who were interested in Union and surroundings and as it can be seen here, a lot of English speaking people gather around the forum. Why don't give them their spot.

Union&CFCC :)

We're talking two different things here.

One is a English section of the clubs official homepage. I would like to see that one coming up as soon as possible, while this is to be fundamental if Union wants to present itself in the WOLRDWIDEweb.

Thereby our club should be able to bring in more spectators/tourist/hoppers from abroad, like other clubs in Europe and Germany already do.

A complete different pint of beer is by the way an English speaking forum section on here, which has to moderated. Who wants to do stuff like that? :wurst:

Eisernst
    FNEX 8)

• Lets face it, according to a few people here they seem to think that an English section is not needed, if this is the case then I am sure that not much moderation is needed yes?? Englander has already agreed to help, I will gladly help out. Why not give it a trial run? 1 month, if it doesnt work, bin it!

I cannot see the issue here, its one little forum for a few foreign Union fans who like to keep up to date with news.

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Reklame:
  • Indeed it is brother Matar, Scotty via Friedrichshagen and Turners Cross ha! :beer :beer

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Lets face it, according to a few people here they seem to think that an English section is not needed, if this is the case then I am sure that not much moderation is needed yes??

To be or not to be, that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
    Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

And enterprises of great pith and moment
    With this regard their currents turn awry,
    And lose the name of action. – Soft you now!

Hamlet

Eisern Union

:schal:

• All good buddy, had a terrible season last year with Cork City, finished 4th but we went bust! So now we own the club, new club, new division (1st Division), new future!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame:
  • Oy, doesn't sound good. I remember the problems of CFCC when I visit the Wexford (?) game in 2008. It's a shame that Irland's second largest city can't handle this issue in a proper way. Greetings from Julia too and say hello to the other guys when you see them :)
    We'll be back in Irland next year for Paddy's Day .. unfortunately the flight to Cork seems to be difficult now because there is no straight connection from Berlin to Cork anymore. Until it's getting to private here for the mayority, let's chat via PN :)

Greetings
    Marc

• na ja, sooo schwierig kanns doch nich sein, bei fanszene einfach einen kleinen extra-bereich in english einzurichten? wenn ihr euch da unsicher seid zwecks kontrolle - sind ja doch einige hier, die leidlich englisch sprechen und euer team sicher in dieser beziehung unterstützen würden...

@"green bhoy" ;) : wait for some days. will be a small meeting from the administration of this website. think we will know more in a few days. slainte! :beer

Unterm Tisch ist auch auf der Party!

Ich möchte wie mein Großvater friedlich im Schlaf sterben - nicht panisch schreiend wie sein Beifahrer...

• Sometimes, I'd interested to communicate in English. Not every moment of spontanious impulse (at the moment frustration :( but there is enough other stuff that could be exchanged. And, I assume: create the supply the demand will come.

• Reklame:
  • na ja, sooo schwierig kanns doch nich sein, bei fanszene einfach einen kleinen extra-bereich in english einzurichten? wenn ihr euch da unsicher seid zwecks kontrolle - sind ja doch einige hier, die leidlich englisch sprechen und euer team sicher in dieser beziehung unterstützen würden...

@"green bhoy" ;) : wait for some days. will be a small meeting from the administration of this website. think we will know more in a few days. slainte! :beer

Thommy and @ all : ist alles in arbeit...( kann dit mal eener übersetzen.. ;) )

• Oy, doesn't sound good. I remember the problems of CFCC when I visit the Wexford (?) game in 2008. It's a shame that Irland's second largest city can't handle this issue in a proper way. Greetings from Julia too and say hello to the other guys when you see them :)
    We'll be back in Irland next year for Paddy's Day .. unfortunately the flight to Cork seems to be difficult now because there is no straight connection from Berlin to Cork anymore. Until it's getting to private here for the mayority, let's chat via PN :)

Greetings
    Marc

• Reklame: