English speaking section

• Also been away far too long here, 5th place, Eisern Union!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Hey, this is very interesting! If there will be some international fan club I'm interested to join! No doubt! :)

Oh, and yes, greetings from Finland... ;) I've kinda just found FC Union. I visited the match against SC Paderborn in October and I found the atmosphere so amazing that it was love at the first sight. :love: :schal:

• Hi guys, me and some friends are coming to see the game against Greuter Fürt in November.

We are staying in the center of town, and fly back from Schönefeld on Sunday night. We would like to stay after the game for some more beers of course. So I was wondering if it's possible to store our luggage somewhere near the stadium. Are there lockers in the train station near Alten Försterei?

UNVEU!

• Hey, for bags and backpacks you could leave it also at the "Stadion An der Alten Försterei". If you really have luggage then I would suggest to leave your belongings in a locker ("Schließfächer") at a station. The nearest are Alexanderplatz: https://www.bahnhof.de/bahnhof-de/Alexanderplatz-1024916

From there you can also take the Airport Express train to Schönefeld Airport after the match.

Eisern!

• Reklame:
  • :S that looks strange you go back and then go the same direction again for the Schoenefeld Airport if you use the train. Buut even if Ostkreuz have no boxes for the luggage .. so the next station, Alexanderplatz or Ostbahnhof, is just 10 / 5 min. from Ostkreuz ...

• Reklame:
  • Hello all! Guten tag!

Me and my best man (I’m getting married in 2020!) 😁 are coming to Berlin on 3-10 October and we are looking to come and see Union Berlin against 1. FC Heidenheim. How do we go about getting tickets? I have looked on the site and it seems to be members only (I’ve registered this evening). Any help is appreciated, and hopefully we can meet a few of you for a beer!

Thanks/Danke!

Alex