English speaking section

• Any chance of an English speaking section, I find it har dto understand everything in the other sections. I also do not like posting english in the German section as I find it disrespectful for German Speakers! Can it be done?

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• No he wasn´t laughing about it. He just want to have a seperate english Section in our Forum. I totally agree with his suggestion and we should have on our official homepage as well the option to read everything in english. We are now a professional football Club and it is a shame that you do not have this option.

• Reklame:
  • I mean the irony of me asking for an English section and people reply in Deutsch! ha brilliant stuff

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• I also do not like posting english in the German section as I find it disrespectful for German Speakers!

Just do it! Nobody will be mad at you. We have a lot of guys here, who like to improve their english skills from time to time. I personally like the opportunity to use written english in the internet, as their are nearly no other chances in my daily live.

And if anyone complains, you won´t understand him anyway. :rofl:

noch 16 Punkte bis zum FC Sankt Pauli von 1910

Der 1. FC Union ist der erfolgreichste Verein mit 5 oder weniger Bundesligajahren.

• Ne, ein extra englisches Forum möchten wir nun nicht erstellen. Was aber ab sofort geht, man kann die eine Sprache auswählen, in die der Beitrag erstellt wurde, das sieht man dann auch bei der Beitragsauflistung. Im eigenen Profil kann man einstellen, welche Sprachen man sehen möchte.

doesnt work
    woran soll man das sehen?
    Profil-Einstellung:
    Sprache : Deutsch/Du
    Zeige Inhalte in folgenden Sprachen an: Nur Häkchen bei Englisch

Effekt: Null :nixweiss: , alle beiträge wie vorher

@ Irish - I think, it depends on the deficient english-knowledge of the admins/moderators. but christian(one admin) offered a new solution - some changes in your profile.
    but i dont know, it doesnt work

• These setting will only show the board headlines and other stuff in English. But it won´t translate all the posts automatically, of course.

Der 1. FC Union ist der erfolgreichste Verein mit 5 oder weniger Bundesligajahren.

• Reklame:
  • Zitat

Ne, ein extra englisches Forum möchten wir nun nicht erstellen.

warum ? ist nur ein Unterforum (z.B. neben Fanszene) und wird, wenn das deine Bedenken sind, sehr wenig beschrieben und sehr einfach kontrollierbar sein .

• ...But it won´t translate all the posts automatically, of course.

of course

These setting will only show the board headlines and other stuff in English. ,,,

Zitat von profile

Settings/General/Language/Language: English

this settings above of course, but the following settings below?

Zitat von profile

Settings/General/Language/Show content in the following languages: English French German
    [Select the content languages that should be shown here.]

die headlines und andere werden durch die erste einstellung verändert - aber die zweite? was macht die? und um die ging es a, wenn ichs recht verstehe auch christian. zumindest ist die einstellung neu ...

• Zitat

na macht mal....aber wenn sich uff englisch oder franzmännisch beleidigt wird... :nixweiss: ..kann ick zumindest nich druff reagieren... und handeln :opi: ;)

muss du nicht. Die die da lesen und schreiben werden es schon regeln bzw. melden !

Mehr MUT und Offenheit und weniger Sturheit, schon klappts... 8)

• Reklame:

• I tried all those settings when we started the new forum update in August of 09. I can´t remeber everything, but i don´t think there is a setting that would really help Irish Unioner to understand the contents of the threads. Google-Translator maybe the best possibility, but it is complicated unfortunately.

I think the best is just to open a thread in English and asks his questions there, like he did before. We don´t need another section for this.

This forum is not intended for international visitors and i don´t think it´ll be in the next years. Sorry for that, but most older users here were born in the GDR and all had to learn Russian there in the first place. :D

• Was erzählt ihr hier für Quatsch. Der will keine Übersetzung, er will eine englische Ecke (ich finde es ist besser es generell zu halten, wir hatten auch andere Sprachen schon hier) wo er in Englisch diskutieren kann ohne in der ganze Forum zu suchen ! :thumbup:

Da unsere Startseite immer noch keine englischer Teil hat, fände ich es hier genau richtig. Tja, wie ich aber Christian kenne.... :whistling: :rolleyes:

• i support kibies suggestions.
    cause i can follow irish's concerns regarding using the normal sections to talk with us in english.
    I my self would feel displeasing like him by bothering other users in his foro's by speaking german there, too.
    there should be no problem to erect a small english-room here and it'll be very interesting to have conversation with fans from abroad, surely.
    Who of us (more or less english speaker's) don't want to broaden his ken?

c'mon, let's do it. admins! :)

Na los, admins, jungs, macht ne kleene ecke hier uff für uns. denn gehn wir keenem uff'n sack und wir haben ein wenig spaß mit unseren gästen.

• änderungen?

mittlerweile habe ich eine Änderung bemerkt.
    Zur Erläuterung zuerst eine Vermutung von mir: Der Beitrag von Irish ist in der Variante profile>Settings>General>Language>Language: English eröffnet worden.
    sowie der allg Hinweis, dass man einen neuen Beitrag sowohl auf der Startseite 1.) in der Shoutbox und 2.) als letzten neuen Beitrag der jeweiligen Unterforen bisher sehen konnte, sowie 3,) im Unterforum zusammen mit allen anderen (19 je nach Einstellung)

nun die änderung
    Jetzt kann man im Gast-Modus Irish's Fred nurnoch auf der Startseite sehen, falls 2.) es der letzte fred im Frag-das-Boardteam-Unterforum ist.
    ABER NICHT mehr sehen kann man ihn in der 1.) Shoutbox und nicht mehr 3.) zusammen im Unterforum mit den anderen 19 (je nach Einstellung)
    siehe bild der startseite
    wbbeng.png

???
    Sollte man aber im Standard/Gast-modus nicht alles lesen können?

• Reklame: