Visiting Englishmen

• Good evening. Sorry if that is in the wrong place (and for the Germans, since I use Google Translate), but my friend and I will come back to Berlin this year and try to record another game as we last supported Kaiserslautern year and year Loved it so much that we want to visit again.
    The problem is that tickets through a 3rd party site are more than twice as expensive in advance, due to fees and postage.

Can we get tickets on this day?

• The last game was sold out. The next against Sandhausen can be sold out but I don't think so.

Against Aue its difficult to buy tickets. Regensburg were the next game thats not sold out.

On the homepage of the shop, called union-zeughaus.de you can buy original tickets or, on the same site, at the secondticketmarketplace. But these tickets cost roundabound 17 Euro for Sector 3.

Best regards.

5.2:11

2:1-09-2014

Ich spreche fließend ironisch und das mit sarkastischem Akzent.

Bitte nicht knuddeln, ich habe Liebkose-Intoleranz

• Offizieller Beitrag

mhh, you use google-translate, but you ask in english. :/:?:

Ah - you used google to find the right place in this forum, isn´t it?

Wer kämpft, kann verlieren. Wer nicht kämpft, hat schon verloren!

• usually it should,

but kaiserslauterer are fond of travelling. So i wouldnt bet on.
    Due to their bad situation in the end of the league, i guess most kaiserlauterer are keen on attending the match. It could be the last one in Köpenick for a long long time.

• Reklame:
  • On Saturday, 24.2.2018 at 13:00 the 1. FC Union will play against Sandhausen.

You are welcome to come to Berlin. In my opinion, this game will not be sold out. You can buy tickets at the stadium for 15 or 16€.

Best regards

Bernd

Wir denken selten an das, was wir haben, aber immer an das was uns fehlt.

Artur Schopenhauer