Tickets for union v st pauli

• folks can anyone help with tickets for this fixture. I am over for my stag doo and 18 of us going to hertha game on Saturday. Myself and best man booked to stay until Sunday as we really want to experience the atmosphere at union having watched on you tube.

contacted club who want us to pay 70 euro membership to allow us to purchase tickets. Is there a way to get tickets without doing this

Thanks

• folks can anyone help with tickets for this fixture. I am over for my stag doo and 18 of us going to hertha game on Saturday. Myself and best man booked to stay until Sunday as we really want to experience the atmosphere at union having watched on you tube.

contacted club who want us to pay 70 euro membership to allow us to purchase tickets. Is there a way to get tickets without doing this

Thanks

I think it would not work becoming a member just to buy tickets for the game against Pauli because normally there is a period of time after becoming a member before you get members' privileges. This is to stop people becoming members just to buy tickets for a particular game. The club want to encourage people to become members who feel a connection to the club.

The matches against Pauli tend to be really in demand because it is a good atmosphere but also because Pauli have a lot of fans in Berlin who try to buy tickets in the home end. Union already has a very limited capacity so I think you may have difficulty buying tickets. Especially for 18 people.

Perhaps it is better to come another time with less people against a less fashionable team. It is always a good atmosphere at Union and you will enjoy it much more than Hertha. Still, good luck with your search.

• only 2 of us for the union game as everyone else flying home Sunday afternoon. It was official contact at the club who told me if i become a member i can purchase 4 tickets.

I see on viagogo there are tickets available at 90-100 pounds. That is ridiculous but wondering if that is to cover the membership cost. Club advised me that buying a ticket if viagogo would see me refused entry at turnstile

• Yes, this should be done absolutely!

Viagogo is for us a no go!!!

„Du kannst jeden belügen, aber nicht die Fans.

Es war mir eine Ehre, danke für die Anerkennung.“

Damir Kreilach

Geht nicht, gibt´s nicht!

• Reklame:
  • only 2 of us for the union game as everyone else flying home Sunday afternoon. It was official contact at the club who told me if i become a member i can purchase 4 tickets.

I see on viagogo there are tickets available at 90-100 pounds. That is ridiculous but wondering if that is to cover the membership cost. Club advised me that buying a ticket if viagogo would see me refused entry at turnstile

Do not buy those tickets! They have nothing to do with the club and you are just supporting parasites. No, they are not covering membership cost, you are just supporting legalised touting.

When there is only two of you, you have a chance. It looks like you can buy them online now with the club shop.

https://www.union-zeughaus.de/…st.-pauli-3.-spieltag.htm

See what happens when you try to order and register your details. If they are not on general sale now, they may be later. Keep checking. It is all in German but it is pretty obvious what to do. Please post on here in the next couple of days to let me know if you were successful or not. Where there is a will, there is a way.

• thanks very much too the helpful fan who arranged my tickets for the game on Sunday.

What a football experience that was. Great fans great atmosphere. Met a lot of great fans and shared beers with them.

Even spent 75 euros on the home top.

I will be back