Union v Dresden

• Hello. Myself and a friend are visiting Berlin at the end of October. As part of the trip, we are hoping to watch your team, Union Berlin. What are the chances of us getting tickets for the match between Union and Dresden? I have registered on the Union website, but tickets seem to only be available to club members. Will there be any on general sale closer to the date of the match?

We are Middlesbrough supporters and like yourselves are hoping for promotion from our leagues this season.

Up the Boro & Up the Union!

Cheers:thumbup:

• Dresden will sell out. It is one of the big games in the season. It might be though that you can get tickets after the members have had their chance. I would just keep checking the site and cross your fingers. Good luck with it.

• If you don't get a ticket against Dresden, you should still visit the Alte Försterei at a match.

Next Sunday against Heidenheim you would have a good chance to win tickets.

On 11.11. against Fürth there will probably also be tickets available.

Wir denken selten an das, was wir haben, aber immer an das was uns fehlt.

Artur Schopenhauer

• If you don't get a ticket against Dresden, you should still visit the Alte Försterei at a match.

Next Sunday against Heidenheim you would have a good chance to win tickets.

On 11.11. against Fürth there will probably also be tickets available.

Yes, it is generally easier to get tickets against the smaller clubs. You should visit another time if you can. You will still have a great time.

• Reklame:
  • Thanks for the responses. I guess it doesn't look too promising regarding getting Dresden tickets. It now says 'restricted sales' which implies that none will be made available to non-members.

Is it likely there will be any being offered for sale outside the stadium? And what sort of prices would they be?

• Please check in here a few days before the game.

Most of the time you will be offered some tickets.

Wir denken selten an das, was wir haben, aber immer an das was uns fehlt.

Artur Schopenhauer

• Neither buy tickets on the black market nor from ticket dealer on the streets around the stadium. I'm with AF76, check in some days before and have a look on the thread "Ticketbörse"!

Good luck!

• Reklame: