Biete 3x Palace-ManCity für 2x Union-Freiburg

• Hi there.

I'm genuinely sorry for posting in English. I tried using Google translate but it looked weird.

I messaged the club, but so far no reply.

I want to bring my son to Union Berlin v Freiburg in October. He's 8.

How likely is going to be that we could get 2 tickets in part of the stadium where we could watch together feeling safe & welcome?

The website seems to say tickets only go on sale close to match day? Are many likely to be available and, if so, can non-locals typically obtain them?

Any tips/thoughts/feedback welcome.

Best, Wig

PS: Our ability to get tickets will likely determine if we come to Berlin or not as a family that weekend.

• Hi and welcome,

this season I think it's very unlikely that an outsider will get a ticket.

- It is the premiere season for Union in the 1st Bundesliga (so everbody want tickets)

- the stadium has only ~22.000 capacity

- The club already has approx. 28,000 members.

- 9000 season tickets were sold to members only

- The remaining 13,000 tickets will be sold first among the remaining 19000 members.

- Each member is only allowed to buy 1 ticket.

So there will be about 6000 members who have no chance to get a ticket. And even the 13000 people who get a ticket, have almost no chance to take a further family member with them.

Ticket sales to members are like a lottery. You have to be lucky.

Many others will have no choice but to wait for the expansion of the stadium (it is planned for 37000 capacity ... in 2020/21).

If a game isn't sold out among members already, you will only get remaining tickets at very short notice. (but i don't think that will be the case this season)

Sorry, but realistically no one can give you a better answer.

P.S.: Please do not support black market traders!

• Hi all.

I had what I hope is a bright idea. Would anybody be willing to swap 2 tickets (one adult, one child) for this match (Berlin v Freiburg) for 3 tickets on the same weekend for Palace v Manchester City in London?

My tickets are for one adult, one under 10, and one under 16. It's possible to upgrade them to 3 adult tickets.

If a person is interested in swapping (they must promise to not support Man City) I can prove I'm a decent, reputable family guy. I would require the same of anyone I swap with!!

So...anyone keen?

• Reklame:
  • Since probably not many users here are interested in "Freiburg", it might be helpful to change the title of the thread (if this is possible for you afterwards)

I think a thread title like "Trade Tickets Union vs. Freiburg for Palace vs. ManCity"

Maybe this will help. But probably you must wait for answer until the tickets are officially available.

• Thanks very much. It's a good deal, apart from having to support Palace!!!!:D

Might a season ticket holder be willing/able to swap earlier? I'd like to finalise it sooner than later, if possible.

For Palace, we can get the club to email us paper tickets with barcodes to enter the stadium.

I would, of course, be delighted for somebody to change the title of the thread and post in German if they felt that kind!!

Thanks again.

• Reklame:
  • Formerly they would have sent you to the nuthouse for an exchange rate suggestion like this...

We could never believe someone from the UK would ever seriously offer tickets for Palace-ManCity to see a match of Union vs. Freiburg.

And it’s even crazier because you cannot be sure that you will find someone who really does it 8o I won‘t, but I wish you good luck...

• Hi Wig,

are flight-tickets, taxi-transfers and vouchers for a nice hotel included? 8)8)8)

kidding

Zwischen Gründung und DAX-Aufnahme von Wirecard lagen fast 20 Jahre. In die Gegenrichtung ging es schneller. Binnen zwei Jahren wurden 200 Mrd. € wieder komplett auf Null gesetzt.

• Reklame:
  • be careful with tickets from the black market, many fakes in circulation the recent years-

because you was able to buy it online and print so many copies you like

• Reklame: