Biete 3x Palace-ManCity für 2x Union-Freiburg

• Hello. Any season ticket holders fancying this swap? We had a super win on Saturday at Old Trafford (v Man Utd). It's a nice swap for anyone fancying a trip to London...and the pound is cheap these days!!

• Hi folks. Another great victory for Palace at the weekend. We beat Aston Villa, albeit with some good fortune at the end.

After our next match, Spurs away, we have two that we could hope to win: Wolves and Norwich at home. Anyone doing this swap could be attending a top-of-the-table clash !! The pound is cheap. If you want to upgrade the kids' tickets to adult ones, I'll even pay the cost of upgrading.

Just think: you and 2 pals in London for a weekend with free pounding at multi-decade lows !!

: beer

PS: When the Freiburg tickets go on sale.

PPS: What a result for UB against Dortmund !!!

• Yo people! Come on down...I'm offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to come watch the mighty* Red and Blue (Palace) beat the Champions of England** in the greatest city on Earth***. You and two friends could be jetting off to London, where a single Euro buys dozens**** of pints of world-class beer***** and where the women (or men) are among the most attractive on the planet******! Why am I being ignored?!?!

*we are not

**we probably won't

***it's actually a bit of a shithole, but shhh

****untrue

*****also untrue

EDIT: ******furthermore, also untrue

• Reklame:
  • the flights are too expensive, dear!

second problem: union is playing...

1/22/-/7=30

Der Produkt schläft nie. Der Produkt wird nie müde. Der Produkt ist immer vor der Kunde in die Arena. Der Produkt schießt Tore schweißfrei.

• you will not be ignored - there's only no one interested on this deal!

:opi::beer

and where the women are among the most attractive on the
    planet******!

EDIT: ******furthermore, also untrue

i heard that´s the reason because england become the leading seafaring nation over hundreds of years! :rofl:

• So true. We have the best navy in the British isles.

Listen guys, I know none of you know me...and that I could be a rogue, but come ON.

I've been very amusing (and admirably persistent) here and so clearly deserve 2 tickets to see your precious Union.

• it would be a magnificent kindness. I've been watching the lottery process closely and know it's coming up. I'm just impatient!!!! I will pay face value, but not more, if there's a seller. Or do the swap of course. Not because I'm tight, but because paying over face value is essentially the black market!

• Reklame:
  • it would be a magnificent kindness. I've been watching the lottery process closely and know it's coming up. I'm just impatient!!!! I will pay face value, but not more, if there's a seller. Or do the swap of course. Not because I'm tight, but because paying over face value is essentially the black market!

you are definitely right with the black market - but here in the forum the people selling tickets only for the original price!

the lottery for the freiburg match is next thursday...

• for original price only here:

Ticketbörse

offer, surch and swap

"Ticket offers only at original prices or with a small surcharge set.

Profiteering offers are deleted by us!"

• Wow! HOPE!!!!

If you fancy writing an offer for me in German (at a time when you think somebody might do a swap or sell), then I will buy you a beer when in Berlin (assuming children are allowed in bars/pubs as I'll be with my lad).

I'm happy to swap or buy!

• Question: if I get tickets for the terrace, are people generally okay with adults (I'm 1.87m tall) standing near the front? My boy would have to be at the front (I guess?) since he's only 8 (and ~1.4m). He wouldn't want me to leave him down the front on his own.

Ps...sorry if a dumb question, we've not had terraces now for decades ;( :(

• Reklame:
  • Do you mean next to the field with "front"?

Of course that's okay, everybody is where he/she wants to be.

1/22/-/7=30

Der Produkt schläft nie. Der Produkt wird nie müde. Der Produkt ist immer vor der Kunde in die Arena. Der Produkt schießt Tore schweißfrei.

• Do you mean next to the field with "front"?

Of course that's okay, everybody is where he/she wants to be.

Yes. That's exactly what I meant. When I was a kid, my older brothers would put me at the front (with all the other kids) and, because they were tall, they would go up the back. But this was in the 70s.

It's so exciting, the thought of taking my lad to a game that will be more like what we would have watched when I was growing up (minus the violence I hope)!