• Whats up and Eisern!

I've been dragging my feet on this for years now, but have finally gotten my act together, hopefully in time to capture the soccer hipsters we're now bound to attract....

We've started a US fan organization! Think of it as a loosely organized home for Union fans who are from the US or who find themselves in the states. If you're looking to watch a game together, or want to stay up to date on club happenings, or help us with our charitable activities, then head on over to Union-Supporters-Amerika.com to join (see what we did there? :crazy)!

The club can also serve as a handy reference for any fans looking to visit the states who want to meet up with fellow fans and catch a game or just a bier. We're always glad to hear from fellow fans, und wir

können ooch Deutsch, wa? If you've got a passion for Union and want to build community with other people, then you've come to the right place!

At the time this is an unofficial fanclub.

• Reklame:
  • this is freakin sweet. my buddy sean in UK is unofficial Union fan club member and always followed FCUM and the fan movement. #supportersdirect