Europa Conference League

• Der Kader ist jetzt bekannt. Endlich.

Wie vermutet, wurde Busk nicht für die ECL nominiert. Dafür haben wir einen zusätzlichen Feldspieler.

https://de.uefa.com/uefaeuropa…7977--union-berlin/squad/

Wir denken selten an das, was wir haben, aber immer an das was uns fehlt.

Artur Schopenhauer

• Jetzt bin ich echt gespannt... Große Auslosung ist ja kaum noch möglich.

Aber natürlich sind das erstmal gute Nachrichten. Bin gespannt, glaub unsere Leute haben heute noch nen langen Abend vor sich.

Danke vorab schon mal für die Mühen jetzt noch so schnell irgendwas zu ermöglichen.

• Neben Busk auch van Drongelen, Oczipka, Endo, Wszolek, Ujah, Abdullahi ebenfalls nicht im ECL Kader.

Nachvollziehbare Entscheidung!!

Artur Schopenhauer

• Reklame:
  • Bruns taucht auch plötzlich wieder auf, im Kader auf unserer Homepage ist er nicht aufgeführt.

Das ist mir verständlich. Um 25 Spieler benennen zu können, müssen 4 Nachwuchsspieler nominiert werden.

Schneider, Dehl, Bruns und Petzsch, passt.

Artur Schopenhauer

• dehl, schneider sind auf der A Liste 2 von geforderten 4 im Verein ausgebildeten Spielern. bruns, mathis (Sternchen) kommen über die B Liste

Auf der A Liste nur 23 von 25 theoretisch möglichen Spielern.

In der Rubrik "Nicht in aktueller Spielerliste" alle zuvor schonmal gemeldeten Spieler, die später wieder ausgetauscht wurden.

Endo, schon vor dem ersten PO spiel: gegen Öztunali. Busk und Ingvartsen jetzt gegen Prömel und Möhwald

Kader vor dem ersten PO spiel: Europa Conference League

Kader nach dem ersten PO spiel Kreidetafel - die Aufstellung für das nächste Punktspiel

Kader vor dem ersten Gruppenspiel:

Torhüter

Name Alter Nationalität

1 Luthe 34 GER

19 Rønnow 29 DEN

42 Petzsch 17 GER

Verteidiger

Name Alter Nationalität

3 Jaeckel 23 GER

5 Friedrich 25 GER

6 Ryerson 23 NOR

25 Baumgartl 25 GER

26 Puchacz 22 POL

31 Knoche 29 GER

37 Bruns 17 GER

Mittelfeldspieler

Name Alter Nationalität

7 Öztunali 25 GER

8 Khedira 27 GER

21 Prömel 26 GER

23 Giesselmann 29 GER

24 Haraguchi 30 JPN

28 Trimmel 34 AUT

29 Dehl 19 GER

30 Möhwald 28 GER

35 Schneider 19 GER

Stürmer
    Name Alter Nationalität

9 Voglsammer 29 GER

10 Kruse 33 GER

14 Awoniyi 24 NGA

17 Behrens 30 GER

27 Becker 26 NED

36 Teuchert 24 GER

• Reklame:
  • ist jemand näher dran an der Mannschaft? Also ohne es zu kritisieren, aber weiss jemand warum ist Van Drongelen eigentlich so weit weg istvon der Startelf? Schade, ich hab mir einiges von ihm erhofft und so schlecht sahen nach meinen sehr unprofessionellen Augen seine Spielzeit in den Testspielen gar nicht aus.

• Bruns taucht auch plötzlich wieder auf, im Kader auf unserer Homepage ist er nicht aufgeführt.

Petzsch, Bruns, Dehl, Schneider... 4 local player

-> wenn wir diese nicht benannt hätten, dürften ohnehin keine Profis nachrücken. Dann wäre der ECL 25-Mann-Kader entsprechend kleiner.

Aber: was ist mit Sanogo? Gut, er kann und könnte jederzeit für einen der anderen 4 ausgetauscht werden... ;)

Eisernst

FNEX 8)

• ist jemand näher dran an der Mannschaft? Also ohne es zu kritisieren, aber weiss jemand warum ist Van Drongelen eigentlich so weit weg istvon der Startelf? Schade, ich hab mir einiges von ihm erhofft und so schlecht sahen nach meinen sehr unprofessionellen Augen seine Spielzeit in den Testspielen gar nicht aus.

Mit Prömel hat man eh schon jmd im Kader der noch nicht richtig fit ist. Wird bei van Drongelen auch so sein (der war ja vor seinem Wechsel auch verletzt). Nur ist eben Prömel in der Mannschaft integriert und Van Drongelen nicht. Zu viele unfitte Spieler von Anfang an zu nominieren ist sicher nicht von Vorteil. Van Drongelen werden wir dafür öfter in der BuLi sehen denke ich.

Zumindest wäre das für mich eine Erklärung. Ist aber auch nur Spekulation.

• Reklame:
  • Hello union fans!

First of all Im sorry if this is not the right place to write this message, but i saw that the "english section" is not the most lively section .. (I've been reading your messages with google translate so feel free to reply me in german)

I am very excited to come visit berlin with my team, hope everything will be alright with covid-stuff and we will be able to enter germany .. (and hopefully the same for you. I would love to see you guys filling our away stand in haifa!). It's been a long time since we had a european group stage with maccabi, 8 years!

So about the game in berlin, I understand that you will be hosting your games in the Olympiastadion? What is your expectations for fans attendance in the game? Do you think you can fill the stadium?

And as for the game in haifa, you should know that as of right now, all of maccabi’s fan organizations and ultras groups are boycotting all of our european home games, as part of a big clash with the club administration regarding tickets pricing. So I hope they will get it fixed quickly so you guys can see the real atmosphere of our amazing fans.

I think that’s it for now from Israel. You all can feel free to ask me if you have questions about israel or maccabi haifa, I will try to be available and check the forum once in a while.

Hope I see you in berlin in 30/9!

• hi there,

you are very welcome here - no problem to write in english in this thread.

we must go to the olympia stadium because the fu...ing UEFA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seK4GkNZ-kk don´t allow us to play in our ground. we have there to much standing places.

for the ECL games in the olympia stadium we can sell only 25.000 of the 75.000 tickests because the corona rules. i think it will be sold out.

we must go to the olympia stadium because the fu...ing UEFA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seK4GkNZ-kk don´t allow us to play in our ground. we have there to much standing places.

for the ECL games in the olympia stadium we can sell only 25.000 of the 75.000 tickests because the corona rules. i think it will be sold out.

but if they will change to "only for vaccinated and recovered people" as some football clubs do that and berlin as example in nicghtclubs i don´t know if it will be sold out.

but if they will change to "only for vaccinated and recovered people" as some football clubs do that and berlin as example in nicghtclubs i don´t know if it will be sold out.

i will send you an PN (personal message) here - perhaps we can meet us before the game or the day after the game for a little bit sightseeing and to train my english a little bit if you be interested.

and never forget - EISERN UNION :schal::schal::schal:

and here an english impression of our home ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-kYbgi4rc

• Shalom, pls feel very happy to be & welcome here … be sure autumn here is much cooler, think about Mum’s appealing to wear not just a t-Shirt😎 but hat, scarf, sleeve & jacket in the evenings 🙃

I guess we expect not filling up the Oly at all with people but they were been about > 22k vs. KuPS two weeks ago. Last the maximum was limited to 25k by local health authorities. I never thought that it would enable enough noise but it did much more singers atmosphere in the large bowl as the other blue colored team fans did while kicking against Wolfsburg.
    I hope you‘ll able to get well over all borders & travel limits because this time we can‘t see forward a legal option for our fans visiting Haifa or IL at the end of November without/ during C19 actually had overtaken borderline und quarantine rules . We are afraid it will keep away our travellers entering IL & Haifa away stand.

CU in Berlin.

• Reklame: