Beiträge von Brighton Union

Bit late to the party on this thread. Agree with the comments re C.Q. Was a benchwarmer mostly last season and on the occassions he appeared, never gave the impression of anything special to come. Having lost prolific scorer Bobby Wood to Hamburg in the close season, he was a revelation. I was slightly surprised when he gained a move to Huddersfield, but Wagner is a smart coach and obviously saw potential.

For obvious reasons, I don't wish Huddesfield too much luck in automatic promotion :rolleyes: (unless at the expense of Newcastle). However, I really hope they can come up through the play offs. Of all the other teams in the zone, for me its a no brainer. I was back last November and saw one game. Atmosphere at games in England at the higher level is so flat. I enjoy my football at Union way more. My team are looking well placed for a Premier League place next season. To be honest, I'm a little bit 'meh' about the whole idea.

Occasionally, Bundesliga 2 is shown on BT. I'm told the Union - Havover game was shown live pre Christmas. Another option to watch Union games without resorting to 'what I'm told' *ahem* are less than legal streams - Open an account with Bet 365 and watch games there. The screen will be tiny but better than nothing.

Changing subject - If anyone hears of a ticket for Aue on Wednesday, please message me. :) I was too slow off the blocks. My fault. I've also posted in the 'suche karte' section.

Sollte Sascha Lewandowski tatsächlich seinen Co-Trainer Peter Hyballa mitbringen? Immerhin wurde der ja schon mal von Zeit zu Zeit von einigen Usern als Wunschtrainer hier gehandelt. Man muss nur lange genug warten können, dann kriegt man manchmal das Gewünschte quasi obendrauf...

Das Wichtigste: Er darf nicht seinem alten Partner von Bayer als Assistent beschäftigt - Sami Hyypiä.

Oh nein nein nein nein .......

Thanks for the info, will try and get along to Abseitsfalle. Don't usually wear a scarf, especially in July, but will bring along one for exchange.

What's the local beer or beer's you'd recommend?

Yes Yes, bring along a scarf just for me please. The Brighton and Charlton contingent of Union would simply love a Palace scarf. :sick: :whistling: ;)

Two options for you:

1. Make your way to Alexanderplatz and get a U5 to Tierpark. Here you can transfer onto a Number 27 tram direct to Kopenick.

2. The S 3 to Kopenick is still expected to run a limited service (every 20 min) from Ostkreuz according to the BVG Website. Same with the connecting S 5 and S 7 that runs from Warschauer Strasse to Ostkreuz where the S 3 begins. You will be fine.

I return to London on Monday - Straight into a train strike that begins 5pm. 8|

You should be fine. :thumbup:

Ich werde mehr als von Brighton für mein 5. Union-Spiel in dieser Saison. Ich besuchte die VFL-Spiel. Die Hommage an Beni diesem Tag war sehr bewegend. Ich freue mich auf die Spende an einen verdienst Ursache. Krebs ist eine schreckliche Krankheit, die nicht gegen die Menschen arm oder reich oder berühmt oder gewöhnliche Menschen diskriminiert. Alles, was getan wird, um Krebs zu besiegen, verdient unsere volle Unterstützung.

(Ich hoffe, meine Übersetzung sinnvoll) :)

First time poster and new to the forum - go gentle with me please. :)

Like the opening poster, I require a ticket for the final game against Eintracht Braunschweig. I purchased my ticket for Ingolstadt last evening and wanted to purchase a ticket for the final game at the same time. I did not realise until I looked that it was members only. That will teach me to pay more attention.

I usually stand in Sektor 3 although if only sektor 4 is available, that would be fine. In the seated section? I would rather not, but if I have to then I must.

Okay, so some (silly) questions? 8|

If no standing is available, is there a reasonable chance of getting a spare ticket on the day at somewhere like the Tankstelle? As I said before, I really don't want to sit. I hate the sterile libraries many all seater stadiums in England have become, but if its the only way to get in?

Is there anywhere on this forum or other places I can post for a spare standing ticket? Or where people advertise spare tickets?

Last, how long is it usually before the game that they open sales up to non members?

Thanks in advance for any answers. Looking forward to my next game on the 26 April