Beiträge von MaccabiHaifaFan!

Hello everyone, This is the time to say goodbye;(

First of all, to conclude yesterday's match - it wasn't a good game of both sides, but we had our opportunities to score which we weren't able to convert, and in addition to the one terrible mistake in defence, it made the difference and unfortunately it was the end. so, congratulations for the win, I wish you the best of luck against slavia and then hopefully in the knockout phases.

For me, since I didn't have much time yesterday, I didn't encounter any of your fans outside the stadium before or after, but from my friends who did (as from messages I read here in this thread) I understand there were good vibes among the green-red shirts just like in the olympiastadion in September and as it should be everywhere!

Inside the stadium, I couldn't really hear any of your fans singings - but it looked visually very good - good participation and very nice celebrations at the end. respect! you should know that at least half of the teams in the Israeli league never bring this amount of fans to their away games in Haifa, so you have our appreciation for that.

That's it, I just want to say thank you to everyone here - for the kind hosting in this forum - you welcomed me as nice as possible, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I hope I helped everyone here who needed, and I'm sorry if not. I also hope that everyone who came to Israel for the game had a great time yesterday and enjoyed the match and the atmosphere, and that you're still enjoying somewhere in Israel;). Have a safe trip home and good luck in the remainder of the season.

After this two month, Union has definitely become my favorite team in the Bundesliga, so you have a new fan here in Israel 8). There is no doubt I will be back to visit the alte forsterei!

EISERN UNION:schal:

YALLA MACCABI:beer

Hi,

happy to see Adi_Haifa20 joined me here:D

I actually expected much less union fans to come. 600 is impressive considering the tough limitations and all the covid nonsense. Just to get proportion - we had hosted here in Israel two more German teams - Bayern in the champions league group stage opener, and Schalke in a Europa league group stage match, and neither of them have brought more than 300 if I remember correctly. And that was before covid of course. So - much respect to those of you who come. I know we are a tough destination for European teams even without covid.

On the other hand, I feel obligate to tell you, that I see lately around social networks a lot of fans that are now "suddenly" publishing again all the stories about the anti-semitic incident in our away match. And because only the 1500 fans that were there with me know what really happened, and experienced your lovely hosting and guest-welcoming - it is hard now to control the dis-information. That being said, I really hope that I'm wrong here, but you should maybe expect some kind of hostility from some of our fans, that think you are all anti-semitic or something like that.

***I'm only writing this here so you won't be surprised if you get some boos or even curses from our fans - but there is absolutely no reason to be afraid or anything like that.

Hope I made myself clear and everyone will still feel free to walk around the stadium, drink beer with us and enjoy the evening happily.

One last thing - unfortunately, a lot of our fans don't take this competition really seriously - so the stadium won't be full (around 20k out of 30k capacity). Despite that, I still recommend you enter the stadium at least 45 minutes-1 hour before the game starts - to fully enjoy our crowd atmosphere from the beginning:)

That's it, as always you are all welcome to ask me anything in private. Have a nice trip everyone, enjoy the game, and "Yalla Maccabi";)

wenn ich Verbindungen suche, habe ich Unterschiede zwischen Google Maps und der Egged Home Page. Was ist richtig? Kann ich Google vertrauen?

Wir haben ein kleines Tourismus Programm mit Nazareth, Tiberias, Haifa und TLV geplant.

Hi,

Egged is only one of the bus companies in Israel so that's makes sense if google maps shows you different options. I believe both cases are reliable and you can choose whatever option you would like. I personally tend to use Google Maps for public transport route options, as well as the app Moovit, which I also pay with. Google does have one problem, it somehow stopped showing train options in the last couple of months. so if you know your trip can include transit in train, I would recommend using Moovit. otherwise Google Maps is perfect.

Again, for additional help you (and everyone else) are welcome to reach out in private message.

Gibt es noch diese RAV KAV Karten? Wir werden von Mittwoch bis Sonntag in I. sein und würden am liebtsen für die Tage jeweils ne Tageskarte laden .....

Are these RAV KAV cards still available? We will be in I. from Wednesday to Sunday and would love to load a day ticket for each day .....

Yes, they are available, but if you don't (and maybe even if you do) own one already from previous trips, I really recommend on using one of the phone apps, that's much easier, and with the same pricing options.

Gerne werde ich über unsere Erfahrungen berichten. Vielleicht können wir das ja zum Austausch von Infos rund um diese Reise nutzen und die Erinnerungen an Greifswald + Aue woanders pflegen.

Touri-Info: Leider sind die Gärten der Bahai in Haifa geschlossen. Ich war vor ein paar Jahren dort und habe es als einzige wirkliche Sehenswürdigkeit der Stadt empfunden.

Touri-Frage: Kann man die Moovit-App zum Bezahlen der Bus- und Zugfahrten verwenden? Wäre schon cooler als RavKav Card. Du musst nicht vorher aufbuchen und hast hinterher einen Rest.

yes. Moovit is good for all the buses companies and for the trains, and its very easy to handle. (I'm using it all the time since my RavKav stopped working a year ago...)

Is there anyone here who ends up in Israel a little earlier?

Since we land on Monday, our PCR test from the airport at the end of the game on Thursday is older than 72 hours. That means we have to be tested there again if I have understood the ticketing correctly?!

Are there PCR test stations in Jerusalem (stay until Wednesday morning) or in Haifa (could be a bit short there with the result)?

I assume you are vaccinated since you are able to get into the country (booster or less than 6 months since 2nd dose) - then there is no need for a test.

In Hebrew it is specified as an "OR" condition. no doubt.

about the PCR test at the airport, well, I wrote this already before but I will say it again - I Highly recommend to book a flight that lands in Israel on Wednesday and not on the match day. It is pretty risky because of the isolation requirements...

@MaccabiHF: Would you recommend to get a Rav-Kav (or a Rav-Kav-app if available) for everybody intending to use public transport?

no need of getting the actual card. You can just download one of the apps, like I mentioned. This is equal to the card (passes and discounts and everything). You just enter your credit card once and then you can scan the QR thats there in every train station and inside all the buses.

Hi,

I don't think that you're right. as you can see here, a person only needs to have the digital recovered certification and to be more than 11 days after the test that proved he was infected.

only in the case that it has been more than 190 days since the infection, he must then get one vaccination in addition.

so, Marcusunion94 , get well soon and hop on the plane!:)

Hi,

it's great to see that many of you are coming!

1. as you can see here (bottom of the page) - there is no problem with taking public transport from the airport.

2. you can see the full train schedule here, although between Tel Aviv and Haifa the frequency is pretty high so it doesn't really matter, just go to the station and you'll be ok.

After the game there is usually a special train to Tel Aviv for fans (that exits when it's full, with no specific time), but you can also see in that link that the trains keep going until around 11PM, if I remember correctly.

3. you can buy tickets at the stations of course, it should be around6-7 Euros if you buy one way ticket. That being said, if you plan on using public transport more than just this ride, I would recommend you to download an app to your phone and than you can pay with it (by scanning a QR code), that way you can also pay for buses because there is no one way tickets available for buses. Plus it will be cheaper that way. (the app I'm using is called "Moovit" you can check it out. If you need more help with it I can elaborate in private message.

4. To be on the safe side, I think 3 hours is ok. When I'm traveling I use to get there around 2.5 hours before and still end up waiting in the gate for like an hour, but since you are not Israeli, it might take a little bit longer with all the annoying security and passport stuff.

That's it I think, let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

By the way, does anyone here know approximately how many of you are coming? is there an estimated amount?

Hi MaccabiHF: any recommendations for parking close to your stadium?

Hi, this really depends on where you're coming from/going after the game.

(this is the best map i found for parking, but its in hebrew and not very understandable).

In general, there is never a real parking problem, especially in the conference league beacuse the stadium is not full.

The closest parking to the away sector is the "southern parking lot" - P6. It is located on route 4 just south to the stadium (5 min walk). But, thats also the only parking lot that is not on real asphalt - it is only dirt and sand (guess you will be with rented car so who cares8o)

you can always just ask google maps/waze for a close-bye parking lot, and park in one of them, except only p1-p5 that are saved for fans who have seasonal parking ticket.

Hi,

To the request of the kind Illdre , I'm writing my answer to him here so that everyone can read.

I see that you are all feeling little stressed about it, but let me assure you, even if Germany will become an "orange" country in Israel (which is currently not the situation), there will be no difference at all for solo travelers, as you can see here.

The only difference between "yellow" and "orange" countries that I know of is related to the "Tourist groups pilot" that when coming from a yellow country, it also made the entry possible for visitors in a group that were vaccinated only 2 times, more than 6 months ago.

In addition, you can also know that according to a new decision that was officially published this week, there will be no need of wearing masks inside the stadium (except for the indoor ares like the restrooms).

If there's anything else I can help you with just let me know

Hi, unfortunately this is only for outgoing passengers. When landing, there is only one option of test available

"toda raba" for your answer....

Do you know if it's possible to get the Rapid PCR somewhere outside the airport?

We think about to do the regular test after landing + a (second) rapid one like the outgoing passengers...

Umm I think that will be against the law, since you have to stay isolated after the landing+wouldn't really matter because the only test that matters for ending the quarantine is the test from the airport.

I am really sorry but I can't think of a solution that will work for you with no risks except changing the flight...

Hi, unfortunately this is only for outgoing passengers. When landing, there is only one option of test available

Hello again everyone, after some of you have asked me in private I wanted to say to everyone that I'm still here if anyone has a question regarding Maccabi / Israel / Covid regulations ( Here is all of the official information about the new requirements for entry to Israel) or anything else, you are all more than welcome to write me a private message or quote me here.

I am very excited to see you all in our home stadium. Hope you will come as many as possible.

See you in Haifa!: heart:

Where can I make a Covid-PCR-Test prior to departure from Israel (We plan to stay more than 72 hours) and how much does that test cost? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, the cheapest test you can have is being done at the airport (40 shekels - around 11 euros) so if you will stay in Tel Aviv and you don't mind to get there that is the best option.

Another option is in the cities. That usually cost somewhere between 130 to 250 shekels (35 to 65 euros approx). For the best option for you, you can write me a private message and say where you will be staying prior to your departure.

Some of these places require resevervations ahead of time so it is important you check this out beforehand.

Thanks for the info : thumbup:. The theory is clear.

Some of us land in Tel Aviv on Thursday at 1-2pm.

When will the test be conducted at the airport? Quickly after landing? Or after the identity check?

When and how will we get the test result? Is there anything we can do to have the test and the result done earlier?

Hi, well, I actually think this is too risky. The test is the last thing you will do at the airport, after the baggage claim. Usually, if the test is being done in the morning, you can have the results sometime in the evening of the same day, but if you do the test in the afternoon, you can probably expect the results to come only in the next morning.

I would highly recommend to everyone to schedule your flights to land in Israel on Wednesday and not Thursday!

The results are sent to you via SMS and email, and you can also check on a website to see if there is any update.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to speed things up. There are no quick tests available at the airport when landing.

Hello again everyone, after some of you have asked me in private I wanted to say to everyone that I'm still here if anyone has a question regarding Maccabi/Israel/Covid regulations (Here is all of the official information about the new requirements for entry to Israel) or anything else, you are all more than welcome to write me a private message or quote me here.

I am very excited to see you all in our home stadium. Hope you will come as many as possible.

See you in Haifa!:heart: