• This is a very sore topic for me, Especially after Thierry Henry cheated us out of a World Cup (The chance of a World Cup)
    What do people think of FIFA in Germany? After seeing Russia and Qatar getting the World Cup via promised votes it makes me wonder. England were very arrogant about getting the World Cup but as soon as Russia win the right to host it they call foul. England were doing the exact same as Russia but Russia got more "votes" so England cannot really complain. Everybody is just as bad as each other. The only way Sepp Blatter and FIFA will learn is a MASS BOYCOTT of International football, What do people think? Football is not pure anymore, football is a money driven game that has changed for the worst. Now even FC Barcelona will have "Qatar Foundation" as their trikot sponsor for next season. What ever happened to the Sacred jersey?????? :dash

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Why do we not Boycott ALL International games in 2011!

Empty Stadiums for International football would make FIFA listen!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• They don't care about us.

They get their money from TV, sponsoring, merchandising, "eventies" and corruption . The poor clubs need the supporters money, not FIFA.

Perhaps you can find a similar article in English ? Thats the way it goes :whistling: :wacko: :evil:

• Not clubs but Internationals.. Ireland V Russia, Germany V Spain, no supporters, FIFA would then listen!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame:
  • Especially in those Games are audience instead of supporter very welcome. And such people don't care about corruption and all the shit. They want to see/have a SHOW, like for instance the JOKE called Box-World-"Championship".

• You're right, Kibitzer. I also see no chance to impede these developments since the FIFA prevent every effective element of transparency and internal audit. You can compare the level of corruption and power games with the era of young colonialism.
    @ Irish Unioner: Only those who would and could visit the World Cup stadiums were able to boycott. And those unfortunately are not the fans but - as we say here in Germany - the "eventies".
    But you're right, we should not resign but blister whereever possible.

• Not clubs but Internationals.. Ireland V Russia, Germany V Spain, no supporters, FIFA would then listen!

As if the imperium of Sepp Blatter would give a bloody shit about the opinions of those who still live and love football.
    Money makes the world go round, we just witnessed it as Qatar and Russia were chosen to held the World Championships.
    It is actually a disgrace, the pure sport we all adore has forced to become a money-driven industry in which the individual fan is
    as worthy as a maggot.

Glück ist, wenn einer auf den Ball spuckt und der Gegner dann den Elfer an die Latte setzt (DZ).

• I think our arrogance about getting the chance to host the World Cup in 2018 was justified considering the FIFA ExCo considered our bid as the best in the technical reports, and Russia's bid as the worst.

To be honest, it doesn't really massively bother me that FIFA is so ridiculously corrupt, as I don't really give a shit about international football (and certainly have no care for my own national team). Sure, World Cups are good, but I would take standing on a cold and rainy terrace at a club game any day over going to a World Cup game.

Some of football is money-driven (ridiculous situation with Man City etc.), but if you look hard enough, football is still 'pure' in my opinion.

• You are right, I do enjoy standing on a muddy bank in the freezing cold rain watching a dull boring 0-0 draw up the arse end of Ireland over a World Cup game. I used to love the World Cup. Right up until Mr Henry used his hand. Yes it happens but the boy didnt even get a fine for it! Ah is this ValeDave on Twitter?

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame: