• So, what did we make of that? It was mostly shitty horrible footbal, but am I alone in thinking that maybe Herr Neuhaus had the right idea with 4-5-1? A draw would have been an excellent result and (same old story) if Union had taken their chances then it should have been points shared. Kohlmann back at left back, Ede infront and Parensen as sechser next week?

• I agree parensen should stay on the left, but tzhe need for a "ball playing" midfielder gets bigger by the day. Who else can go in there? And he was very good there in the derby.

Kohlmann actually made a couple of mistakes last week (he was sick yesterday) which, I think, says more about how consistent he is because we noticed them. He is a legend still, and one of the best left backs at this level i have seen (shhhhhh, dont tell anyone else)

• Kohlmann still doing well?

In my opinion our best player so far this season. :thumbup:
    For a big part it is thanks to him that our defence does a good job, with only 24 goals allowed in 19 matches. He plays a very solid part.

In the current situation our problem childs are the strikers and the goalkeeper.

noch 15 Punkte bis zum FC Sankt Pauli von 1910

Der 1. FC Union ist der erfolgreichste Verein mit 5 oder weniger Bundesligajahren.

• Reklame: