come on then , it's prediction time

• Unless you can get me a flight from Cork in the next 30 minutes, Im next to Cork Airport though so thats a start, :D
    I should be over in the next few months before the end of the season. We play Shamrock Rovers tonight in our second pre season game.

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Unless you can get me a flight from Cork in the next 30 minutes, Im next to Cork Airport though so thats a start, :D
    I
    should be over in the next few months before the end of the season. We
    play Shamrock Rovers tonight in our second pre season game.

Right, might be tricky then....

As an Ipswich fan, I feel gutted about hpow we treated your man Roy
    Keane. He was a catastrophy as a manager, buta good man no less. We
    showed very little dignity and he made us look like wankers...

• Reklame:
  • Im not very Pro Roy Keane, he used to play for our rivals Cobh Ramblers and was signed to us but turned his back on us. Besides if he didnt walk out of the 2002 world cup we would have won it :D :D

You bought Colin Healy off us lasyt year though! :rot:

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Im
    not very Pro Roy Keane, he used to play for our rivals Cobh Ramblers
    and was signed to us but turned his back on us. Besides if he didnt
    walk out of the 2002 world cup we would have won it :D :D

You bought Colin Healy off us lasyt year though! :rot:

The biggest gripe against him (apart from the results) seemed to be that he only bought irishmen.

I dont think I could have handled seeing mick mccarthy holding up the
    world cup, would be like sam allardyce winning the champs
    league :D

Anyway, good luck tonight mate, when does the season proper start? You
    going to be able to watch a stream of tomorrows game? Im very excited..

• If its on myp2p.eu Ill get to watch it! Season starts March 4th! We need promotion this year,We are usually top 3 clubs in Ireland, after last years embarassment we need to steam roll the league! Fingers crossed. To think once we had Kevin Doyle and Shane Long up front for us!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• If
    its on myp2p.eu Ill get to watch it! Season starts March 4th! We need
    promotion this year,We are usually top 3 clubs in Ireland, after last
    years embarassment we need to steam roll the league! Fingers crossed.
    To think once we had Kevin Doyle and Shane Long up front for us!

Well good luck fella, both for tonight, for the season and most
    importantly (here at least) for finding a decent stream tomorrow.
    Veetle could be worth a look as well....

• Fingers crossed! myp2p have it

EISERN UNION

p.s: we lost 2-1 :rot:

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame:
  • Only managed to see the scums goal, missed both Union goals as I had to go to the pub to watch Ireland V Italy! Great result, absolutly delighted for the better side of Berlin! :D

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame:
  • I'm not bored, may I read it anyway? ;)
    Your articles are so much more than just timekillers, lad!

Cheers mate, much appreciated. I've had a link up on the Guardian website all wekk as one of their "favourite things" too, which is massive news. Onwards and upwards eh? I won't take it personally if you don't get too excited about my forthcoming review of BAK vs Optik Rathenow which goes up tonight. It was, er, a slightly different atmosphere :D

• Reklame: