Hello from England

• Hallo, mein Deutsch sehr schlecht, so i verwendet google für diese Nachricht übersetzen also bitte verzeiht keine Fehler haben und ich hoffe, dass Sie mich verstehen können.

mich und 6 Freunde Visting Berlin 25/4/13-28/4/13 und wir hoffen, dass das Spiel gegen SSV Jahn Regensburg 26/4/13 18.00 zu sehen.
    Haben Sie Ihre Tickets ausverkauft? Die meisten von uns sind Fans von Preston North End und unserem Stadion ist selten halb voll! ich war, ob wir in der Lage zu kommen, um das Stadion am Tag des Spiels und Kauf von Fahrkarten oder wenn wir haben die Tickets im Voraus kaufen erkundigen.
    Wenn jemand helfen könnte wäre ich dankbar meisten.
    Wenn die Leute in Englisch antworten können, wenn sie Englisch sprechen kann wäre ich dankbar. wenn nicht ist es kein Problem, da werde ich google wieder verwenden :)

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Stuart

Hello, my german is very bad so i have used google translate for this message so please pardon any mistakes and i hope you can understand me.

me and 6 friends are visting Berlin 25/4/13-28/4/13 and we are hoping to watch the game against SSV Jahn Regensburg 26/4/13 18:00.
    Do your tickets sell out?most of us are fans of Preston North End and our stadium is rarely half full! i was enquiring as to whether we would be able to come up to the stadium on the day of the game and purchase tickets or if we would have to purchase tickets in advance.
    If anyone could help i would be most thankfull.
    If people could reply in english if they can speak english i would be grateful. if not it is no problem as i will use google again :)

Many thanks in advance

Stuart

• at present, englishmen are welcome if dressed in a margaret-thatcher-costume. iron lady - iron union :-)))
    EISERN

Nach 20 Jahren sage ich dem Unionforum "Lebewohl". Ein Ort, wo sich manisch auskotzende Hater alle anderen Diskussionen überlagern, die sich auch nicht zu schade sind, mit Stasi-Methoden gegen Leute vorzugehen, die eine andere Meinung haben, ist nicht (mehr) mein Ort.

• Nachdem die Eiserne Lady diese Woche verstorben ist, ist der Hinweis auf ein Kostüm ein wenig deplaziert. Wenn mir Google das richtig übersetzt hat. Trotzdem Herzlich willkommen in der AF :daumen:

• Reklame:
  • Thank you, we will just turn up on the day and purchase the tickets then.

If people could advise me on these i would again be grateful

Best area for atmosphere
    Price of tickets
    Best places to go before the game
    Any other suggestions for making it a great day for the groom would be gratefully recieved.

Many Thanks

Stuart

Vielen Dank, wir drehen Sie einfach am Tag und kaufen die Tickets dann.

Wenn die Leute konnten mich auf diese beraten Ich möchte noch einmal dankbar sein

Beste Gegend für Atmosphäre
    Der Preis des Tickets
    Die besten Plätze, um vor dem Spiel zu gehen
    Alle anderen Vorschläge für die es ein großer Tag für den Bräutigam wäre dankbar empfangen werden.

Vielen Dank

Stuart

• Best area for atmosphere
    Price of tickets
    Best places to go before the game
    Any other suggestions for making it a great day for the groom would be gratefully recieved.

Here are the prices

You''ll enjoy it everywhere ! ;) 8)

Sektor 2 is more the Ultras with their "party" :D Sektor 3 is more chanting :D

WELCOME in Berlin's Foootball Temple :thumbup: :schal:

• Hi and many greetings from Finland to England! :) Nice too see other foreigners here, too. :schal:

According to my experience the easiest place to get the tickets is the fan shop in Forum Köpenick. At least I did so when I was seeing the match last autumn. But if you're not in town couple of days in advance then probably using the web shop would be better idea in the case the match will be sold out. (It was also when I was there but I could buy the tickets like 4 days in advance in Berlin, so there was no problem...)

I think also that any place is a good place what comes to the atmosphere in the stadium!! :thumbup: You will fall in love immediately! I'm sure of that. At least, so happened to me... ;)

Enjoy your stay in Berlin and the great football match!!

Eiserne Grüße,
    Krissi

• Thank you everyone who has commented, I am really looking forward to our visit now, if you see 7 slightly drunk lost looking englishmen wandering around the ground feel free to come say hello!
    DC_United it is quite possible i was at that game as i have been to the valley a good few times when Preston and Charlton where in the same divisions!We do have a good away support,our home support sometimes can be lacking as groups of fans who sing and chant seem to be all in differnt sections of our ground so dont get heard that well!
    It will be very intersting to see how the Germans are at a game after all i have heard/seen on t.v, i am also going to enjoy a pint on the terracing - something that would get you thrown out of the ground and end up with a football banning order from the courts in merry England!

• Reklame:
  • Will do kibitzer! Looks brilliant, the more i see and read about the club the more excited about visiting it i am!

But i will definately be able to get standing tickets on the day though because i notice you sell out quite often!

• Yeah DC i was there for that game, I remember Chris Brown scoring a great goal for us that day! Unfortunately it has been mostly downhill from there for Preston,we got into the play offs for the premier league the following season but failed yet again, the foloowing season finished 17th and the season after that we were relegated :( next season will be our third in league 1 but we have yet another new manager and things are looking a bit brighter!
    Cannot wait for the SSV Regensburg game now, only 2 weeks away!

• Reklame:
  • Hope you guys will have a good time. Hopefully there will be goals then, yesterday we did not manage to put the ball in the back of the net. The action in the stands made up for it, though (take a look here). Unfortunately there will be less noise in the away end vs. Regensburg as they'll only bring a handful of fans to Berlin.

We'd be interested to know how your "first time" at Union was like so feel free to send us a small report afterwards :)

• Really enjoyed them photos and your blog there DC, yes I will be happy to write a report and post it on here,and as I now know about the English section I won't bother google translating it! :)
    I will have to take plenty of pictures as it is a stag do so my memory may be a little hazy so may need rejogging a bit!haha

• I believe they are moving stock, I think they announced a jersey sale a while back, probably making room for the new collection. You might find some in Berlin, some bigger sports stores carry them (like Karstadt Sport at Zoologischer Garten), or you could try the Union Fanshop at Forum Köpenick (near S-Bahnhof Köpenick, you could try to go there before the match). They also sell merchandise at the ground, out of small trucks (as the fancy fan shop at the new main stand is still being built).

You can also find some retro shirts here:
    http://www.eisern-union-shop.de/specials.php