Patrick Kohlmann

• How is our Irish brother doing these days?

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• If I post a thread in Irish do I get an Irish flag next to my post? :D

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Better late, than never:
    Paddy is doing just fine, he's playing a solid season so far (like he always did, actually) and he finally scored a goal, with his weaker right foot even! (Unfortunately, we lost the game against Osnabrück 4:1 :( )
    What else can be said? Kohle (Coal 8) ) is one of my favourite players and he's definitely underrated!
    Cheers to the green island!

• Reklame:
  • My father just told me about this article.
    I don't know wether it was discussed here, when it was released half a year ago. Anyways, I'm glad for Patrick, that he still receives (positive) attention from Ireland!

• Patrick was held in high regard early in the decade, he was probably the first foreigner outside the UK that had declared for Ireland, he was a novelty. I have always followed his career and delighted he is still at Union. Maybe someday he will play for Ireland. Stranger things happen! :schal:

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• No doubt he supports Cork City, or as ye boys would say Korken Stadt!

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame:
  • I interviewed him briefly before the first derby and he was lovely. A really nice, softly spoken guy mostly, though he did just trot out the same things that all footballers say. What else are they supposed to do to be fair? As a leftback I havent really seen his equal in the league. He has made a couple of mistakes recently, but is the, to use a cliche, first name on the sheet. Excellent attacking and a tenacious tackler. One of our best passers of the ball too. I really hope he gets a chance to play for the republic soon, he would do them proud....

• Would actually love to do an artical on him for the new website () its being rediredcted to () at the moment as I still havent finished the design but it will be in the similar fashion to forzacity but a World football blog, so if anyone fancys doing an article for me or getting me in touch with Paddy please do let me know.

Twitter @KobeDesigns

• Reklame:
  • Would actually love to do an artical on him for the new website () its being rediredcted to ()
    at the moment as I still havent finished the design but it will be in
    the similar fashion to forzacity but a World football blog, so if
    anyone fancys doing an article for me or getting me in touch with Paddy
    please do let me know.

Irish Unioner, I've sent you a PN mate....

• Reklame: