• So what about Alonso and Ramos?
    Cheating or Genius?

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• Hilarious, if you ask me.
    Although I do not like Mr. Undiano, since he did an awful job on the World Cup match between Germany and Serbia - his decision to send Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos off the pitch was absolutely correct.
    We're talking about a standing of 4-0 and the last minute of regular time is running , I don't really see
    why both are wasting time in such a provoking manner. Seems like two great players were struck
    by stupidity - don't have any words for that. So I'd rather say "Retards" . ;D

Glück ist, wenn einer auf den Ball spuckt und der Gegner dann den Elfer an die Latte setzt (DZ).

• Anyways - Mourinho's never gonna be a contestant for the FIFA Fair Play - Award.
    Hopefully, his attitude won't influence Özil and Khedira and make them lose their honesty/credibility when being on the pitch.

Glück ist, wenn einer auf den Ball spuckt und der Gegner dann den Elfer an die Latte setzt (DZ).

• Reklame:
  • Barcelona 5 Madrid 0 :D :D :D

Mourinho playing a high defensive line was the undoing, howmany times did Villa then Bojan break through the defence?

Twitter @KobeDesigns

Give him a ball & a yard of grass, he'll give you a move with perfect pass. Give him a ball & a yard of space, he'll give you a move with godly grace!

• This El Clasico just perfeclty underscored that Barca is , currently, the best football team in the world.