FC Heidenheim match.

• Guten Abend!

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and would like some information about tickets.

First of all, sorry for not posting in German. I am learning at the moment but I'm not very good right now so I feel more confident speaking English.

I want to know what the likelihood of me being able to get a ticket for the home match against Heidenheim on the 22nd of February? As I don't want to book my flights now and be disappointed.

I am am looking forward to coming and sampling the atmosphere in Berlin..

Thank you. Eisern union!!

• Hey Mick,
    welcome to our forum.
    Heidenheim isn't an outstanding attractive club so you shouldn ' t have any problems getting tickets for this match on our official homepage.
    There you'll find all the information you need when you click on TICKETS and the Ticket onlineshop.
    Probably the tickets against heidenheim aren 't online available yet because of the long distance to the match.
    Our onlineshop allows you to print the tickets at home after payment.
    Hope that will help you and my english is not too bad...
    UNVEU

• Offizieller Beitrag

I want to know what the likelihood of me being able to get a ticket for the home match against Heidenheim on the 22nd of February?

First of all, welcome and Eisern! :)

The advance ticket sales for the Heidenheim-match have not started yet.
    Please look here (online-ticketing) or here (further informations, scroll down) more often.

best regards :schal:

• First of all, welcome and Eisern! :)

The advance ticket sales for the Heidenheim-match have not started yet.
    Please look here (online-ticketing) or here (further informations, scroll down) more often.

best regards :schal:

Thanks Jabo, I'll keep a look out for when tickets go on sale!

• Reklame: