• Having endured 4 hours of tech hell, I managed to get a ticket for Union vs Braga. I did the Olympiastadion tour earlier in the year - doesn't seem to be many bars around the stadium. Where will fans meet up beforehand? Any english speakers available for a beer? I met a very friendly Middlesbrough supporter in Kopenick (Union 4 Karlsruhe 0) many years ago. Never had the chance to thank him for his help and buy him a beer. Anyway, I'm flying in early Tuesday and back on the plane Wednesday evening.

UNVEU

• Hey, I guess it depends in which hotel/area you are staying. I guess most of us come directly from home. And then have a beer on the s-Bahn as it’s quite a journey 🙃 hope you’ll have a great time again. Eiserne Grüße

• Hey, I guess it depends in which hotel/area you are staying. I guess most of us come directly from home. And then have a beer on the S-Bahn as it's quite a journey 🙃 hope you'll have a great time again. Iron greetings

Berlin public transport is a lot cheaper and quicker than in London! Probably staying centrally in Mitte. Win, lose or draw, it will be a cracking day out. Eisern Union.

• Hey, I guess it depends in which hotel/area you are staying. I guess most of us come directly from home. And then have a beer on the S-Bahn as it's quite a journey 🙃 hope you'll have a great time again. Iron greetings

Berlin public transport is a lot cheaper and quicker than in London! Probably staying centrally in Mitte. Win, lose or draw, it will be a cracking day out. Eisern Union.

Tell me about it. I have been living in London for almost six years… Berlin is so much more affordable

• Reklame: