Is it possible to attend a Union Berlin match, without being a season ticket holder?

• Hello Union Forum

I'm going to Berlin on the 20-24th October 2023 with my partner's family. We come from Denmark. A part of us are really interested in attending a Union Berlin match, and hope to be able to attend the game against Stuttgart, at home, on the 21st of October.

However, I have no idea how to acquire tickets for this game. Are all tickets normally reserved for Union Berlin season ticket holders, or how does it go? We would prefer the stand with seats due to health reasons.

How does it all work? Any answers are sincerely appreciated. :)

Best regards,

Asger

• Hello Bagraara, ever since Union made it to the Bundesliga four years ago, getting a ticket to a regular game has only been possible by either having a season ticket or being a paying member and participating in a lottery before every game. Considering the stadium has proportionally very few seats, wanting to sit drastically reduces one's chances of getting a ticket.

You can try asking around just before the game, but the chances aren't very high especially if you're looking for several tickets. Good luck and if you can't make it, watching the game in a Union sports bar like Panenka, Abseitsfalle or Tusche's Kick & Rush is also a great experience!

• There is something like a brugt marked ("Ticketbörse") in this forum. You could place your wish there well in advance and "refresh" the recent status occasionally. Lykke til

Zwischen Gründung und DAX-Aufnahme von Wirecard lagen fast 20 Jahre. In die Gegenrichtung ging es schneller. Binnen zwei Jahren wurden 200 Mrd. € wieder komplett auf Null gesetzt.

• An addition to what has been said: You will not get the chance to sit beside each othee for multiple persons even if you would somehow get more than one ticket. Only chances would be VIP tickets(contact the club directly for that) or hope to get some standing tickets through contacts.

Pro tip: If you are already a supporter: Become a member and use the lotery!

• I tried everything a few months back. I was in Kopenick a few days ahead of kick off and tried to beg borrow or steal and no luck! And that was just for a terrace ticket. I emailed the club for VIP tickets - sadly didn't even get a response.

Good luck - you'll need it...

• Reklame: