Beiträge von shenk1

Just found out we have managed to get wheelchair section tickets for the match against Kiel !!!

We will obviously wanting a beer or two before the game and were wondering if the Offside Trap fankneipe has wheelchair access. I will be helping my wife so I don't mind lifting her up a step or two.

Looking forward to the game :beer

I am trying hard to access some Union games on TV in my country, however, the only Bundesliga provide in my country, BT Sport really focuses on Bundesliga One... meaning a 2. Bundesliga game is hard to come by, never mind a Union game specifically!

Message via PM

Berlin is brilliant to visit , very affordable to say it's a capital city and the people are really friendly.....well worth nipping over :beer

From a fellow Yorkshireman :schal:

I would say very unusual for Bundesliga 2 to be shown live in England. Not sure if it's new for this season maybe. Up The Gas.

If you join a betting site and make a deposit you can find most matches are streamed live. I;ve got bet365.....it's a small picture on the laptop (works better on a tablet) and there's no commentary. It comes on "live in play".

Can sometimes pick foreign streams up via the Mobdro app.

I was hitting the floor last night wanting Germany to win :D

I will ask again , is there a rollsthull area at the Brandenberg gate fan zone ? If not please give us a little space as we will be there.

Danke ! :beer

Me and the wife are coming to Berlin for another long weekend (we just can't stay away!)

As we will be there for the two semi-finals and Final (all planned hoping Germany are in it) we would love to watch at the fan zone in the Tier Garden, My wife is a wheelchair user so we would like to know if there is a special area for wheelchairs or is it just all join in together?

Does anybody have any other suggestions for watching the games, we will be staying near Alexanderplatz.

Thanks in advance and Come On Germany !!! :schal: :beer

My wife and me will be arriving tomorrow for the Christmas holiday, It is the 7th time as we love Berlin. We have arranged tickets for the Carol singing but would like some advice on where to get a beer before and after the concert. My wife is disabled (behinderen) and a wheelchair user so please help where possible. We are staying near Alex and I will be wearing a Barnsley kit from 2001 (on the 23rd,,,,I'm not silly....Barnsley are worse than Dynamo :D ).....if you see us please feel free to say hello !