transport for sundays game

• transport for sundays game if the trains on strike what is the easiest way to get to ground from mitte. i am from Scotland and do not know Berlin very well :)

• Reklame:
  • Two options for you:

1. Make your way to Alexanderplatz and get a U5 to Tierpark. Here you can transfer onto a Number 27 tram direct to Kopenick.

2. The S 3 to Kopenick is still expected to run a limited service (every 20 min) from Ostkreuz according to the BVG Website. Same with the connecting S 5 and S 7 that runs from Warschauer Strasse to Ostkreuz where the S 3 begins. You will be fine.

I return to London on Monday - Straight into a train strike that begins 5pm. 8|

You should be fine. :thumbup:

• 2. The S 3 to Kopenick is still expected to run a limited service (every 20 min) from Ostkreuz according to the BVG Website. Same with the connecting S 5 and S 7 that runs from Warschauer Strasse to Ostkreuz where the S 3 begins. You will be fine.

Do not use "S-Bahn" on Sunday. Train drivers from these trains are on strike next days. Use only Underground, tram and busses.

• Reklame:
  • Do not use "S-Bahn" on Sunday. Train drivers from these trains are on strike next days. Use only Underground, tram and busses.

Thanks Tom. I was planing on using the tram but according to the BVG website, they are looking to run a limited service on some S Bahn tracks. The S3 being one of them.

I won't be taking a chance though. :)

• When you use the S-Bahn, you need 33mins from Alexanderplatz to Köpenick and 10/12 mins to walk.

Departure Line S7 from "Alexanderplatz" every hour at minutes 11,31,51.
    Arrival at "Ostkreuz" at 20,40,00, change the platform to the S3 with direction "Erkner". Departure at 31,51,11, arrival "Köpenick" at 44,04,24. Then followed the fans. Only the fans in red and white ;)

Without the S-Bahn you have a second way to the ground from Alexanderplatz with no using the tram.
    Use the undergroundline 5 direction "Hönow" to the station "Elsterwerdaer Platz" and change to the Expressbus called X69 (runs every 20mins) direction "Alt-Müggelheim". After 12mins you are arrived at S-Bahn-Station "Köpenick". This takes you away in 38mins.

Sorry for my english ;)

5.2:11

2:1-09-2014

Ich spreche fließend ironisch und das mit sarkastischem Akzent.

Bitte nicht knuddeln, ich habe Liebkose-Intoleranz