Maccabi Haifa - 1. FC Union Berlin

• Bin aktuell in Quarantäne aufgrund eines positiven pcr testes und damit verbundener Infektion

Welche Konsequenzen dies ---für dich-- für das Spiel in Haifa hat, könnte hier durchaus von Interesse sein, oder deine eventuellen Fragen!?

„Du kannst jeden belügen, aber nicht die Fans.

Es war mir eine Ehre, danke für die Anerkennung.“

Damir Kreilach

Geht nicht, gibt´s nicht!

• Reklame:
  • Hi,

it's great to see that many of you are coming!

1. as you can see here (bottom of the page) - there is no problem with taking public transport from the airport.

2. you can see the full train schedule here, although between Tel Aviv and Haifa the frequency is pretty high so it doesn't really matter, just go to the station and you'll be ok.

After the game there is usually a special train to Tel Aviv for fans (that exits when it's full, with no specific time), but you can also see in that link that the trains keep going until around 11PM, if I remember correctly.

3. you can buy tickets at the stations of course, it should be around6-7 Euros if you buy one way ticket. That being said, if you plan on using public transport more than just this ride, I would recommend you to download an app to your phone and than you can pay with it (by scanning a QR code), that way you can also pay for buses because there is no one way tickets available for buses. Plus it will be cheaper that way. (the app I'm using is called "Moovit" you can check it out. If you need more help with it I can elaborate in private message.

4. To be on the safe side, I think 3 hours is ok. When I'm traveling I use to get there around 2.5 hours before and still end up waiting in the gate for like an hour, but since you are not Israeli, it might take a little bit longer with all the annoying security and passport stuff.

That's it I think, let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

By the way, does anyone here know approximately how many of you are coming? is there an estimated amount?

• Is zwar jetzt doch nicht Teneriffa geworden, obwohl jahrelang herbeigesungen, aber hat wer ne Empfehlung zwecks Sandstrand?

„Regelmäßige Spielzeit ist beim Übergang vom Jugend- in den Männerbereich durch nichts zu ersetzen." Lutz Munack

Steven Skrzybski: 5 Spielzeiten Union Zwee, 59 Spiele

• Hi,

I don't think that you're right. as you can see here, a person only needs to have the digital recovered certification and to be more than 11 days after the test that proved he was infected.

only in the case that it has been more than 190 days since the infection, he must then get one vaccination in addition.

so, Marcusunion94 , get well soon and hop on the plane!:)

• Is zwar jetzt doch nicht Teneriffa geworden, obwohl jahrelang herbeigesungen, aber hat wer ne Empfehlung zwecks Sandstrand?

Tel Aviv oder Haifa?

Pfeife nie die eigene Mannschaft aus.

Gehe nie vor Abpfiff aus dem Stadion.

Mache niemals einen aus dem Team zum Sündenbock.

Heiserkeit ist der Muskelkater der Unioner.

• Reklame:
  • @MaccabiHF: Would you recommend to get a Rav-Kav (or a Rav-Kav-app if available) for everybody intending to use public transport?

Zwischen Gründung und DAX-Aufnahme von Wirecard lagen fast 20 Jahre. In die Gegenrichtung ging es schneller. Binnen zwei Jahren wurden 200 Mrd. € wieder komplett auf Null gesetzt.

• @MaccabiHF: Would you recommend to get a Rav-Kav (or a Rav-Kav-app if available) for everybody intending to use public transport?

no need of getting the actual card. You can just download one of the apps, like I mentioned. This is equal to the card (passes and discounts and everything). You just enter your credit card once and then you can scan the QR thats there in every train station and inside all the buses.

• Benötigt man eine Bescheinigung einer AuslandsKV die auch Corona abdeckt? Beim Auswärtigen Amt steht, dass es obligatorisch ist. Habe mich gerade mal durch die Einreiseanmeldung geklickt, da wird das nicht abgefragt...

• Benötigt man eine Bescheinigung einer AuslandsKV die auch Corona abdeckt? Beim Auswärtigen Amt steht, dass es obligatorisch ist. Habe mich gerade mal durch die Einreiseanmeldung geklickt, da wird das nicht abgefragt...

Mir wurde auch gesagt, ich solle mich um eine kümmern. Kostet 15 €.

„Regelmäßige Spielzeit ist beim Übergang vom Jugend- in den Männerbereich durch nichts zu ersetzen." Lutz Munack

Steven Skrzybski: 5 Spielzeiten Union Zwee, 59 Spiele

• Reklame:

Ist mir auch aufgefallen....

Meine AKV wusste aber sofort was ich brauche als ich Israel erwähnte und es gab sofort ne englische Bescheinigung mit Cov19 Hinweis.

Auch meine normale KV hat mir meinen allgemeinen KVschutz im Englisch bestätigt.

Keine Ahnung wo man dit dann vorzeigen soll....

Konntest du auch nur 3 Tage im Voraus die Ankunftszeit per Flug auswählen? Kann man ja dann frühestens am 22. für den 24. machen. 24h vor Abflug soll es aber auch eingereicht werden.

• Hi,

I don't think that you're right. as you can see here, a person only needs to have the digital recovered certification and to be more than 11 days after the test that proved he was infected.

only in the case that it has been more than 190 days since the infection, he must then get one vaccination in addition.

so, Marcusunion94 , get well soon and hop on the plane!:)

Hi MaccabiHaifaFan!,

would be good if I´m wrong in that aspect. I was looking up the German Document provided by the Israelian Embassy:

"3. Reisende, die ein Genesenenzertifikat haben, welches in Israel anerkannt ist,

basierend auf einem NAAT Test (Molekular-Test ähnlich einem PCR-Test).

- Positives Testergebnis liegt mindestens 11 Tage vor der Einreise vor (aber nicht
    mehr als 190 Tage vor anschließender Ausreise aus Israel)
    - Mindestens 1 Dosis Impfstoff nach einer Genesung erhalten (hierbei gibt es keine
    Vorgaben für die Warte- oder Ablaufzeiten der Impfung)

https://embassies.gov.il/berli…1%20-II%20-%20DEUTSCH.pdf

I would understand this as an AND condition, as in other parts of the documents OR conditions are explicity named as such.

In German it's pretty clear, that you need to be vaccinated after Recovery ("nach einer Genesung")

But looking at the English Document:

"3. Holders of a digital recovery certificate, which is recognized by Israel, based on a

positive result in a NAAT test (molecular test similar to PCR):

- Those for whom at least 11 days have passed since the positive test by the day of their
    entry into Israel (but not more than 190 days before departing Israel).
    - Those who received at least one dose of the WHO-approved vaccines in addition to
    their recovery (there is no significance to the order of events)"

https://embassies.gov.il/berli…-%20II%20-%20ENGLISCH.pdf

...it says "in addition" and "there is no significance to the order of events" - that would mean, the vaccination could be also before the infection ? Not so clear...

May be you can help to find this document / rule in Hebrew and give your judgement.

Thank you!

p.s. another issue: Marcusunion94 is quarantined here until Nov 24, meaning the first travel day would be Nov 25. There is still a mystery how the arrival at noon, PCR test at TLV and the timeframe 'till clearance (5-24h) would allow to see the game at 7:45pm. May be you can also shed some light on that

Nach meinem Verständnis musst du nur bestätigen dass du entsprechend versichert bist. Ein Nachweis darüber muss nicht erbracht werden.

• Reklame: